Setting up an ART CRIB -workshops and live display in open spaces

heya guys,

maybe it's just me , but since i've been here i got the impression that art isnt one of the greatest interests in Phnom Penn
i have a space available, well, its a roof top actually, pretty  basic, no rings dings and bells to it ,  just a space available ..and thought it would be great to set up an artistic workshop , gather ideas and stuff and  organize public presentations in open space  .. volunteering stuff , just for fun N for the sake of Art ,

i personally am tired of seeing kitch paintings and hearing silly music all over Phnom Penh , maybe some of you know how to play drums or darkbuka or other, i dunno, not that educated in that area  but still, i can tell the difference between good music N bad music :))

the building  is located near Phnom Penh's sports club on street 271 , and it has a large under parking  so i guess  everyone's moto would be safe too

i am thinking EXPERIMENTAL  , just get artistic and have a live display  in open spaces , show  the world what we're good at and not at all intending to be mean  but  God willing  the locals will take us as a good example and get inspired

it would be a good opportunity for developing a  new concept ( at least i believe its new ) of art and to introduce the locals to a different definition of CULTURE

Hey Alisa,

Sounds interesting. I'm no artist, so I probably won't be able to contribute or anything, but if you've got something up, I'll be happy to go take a look.:)

Let me know again yeah.

kk