Looking for farming land

Looking to relocate to Mauritius. Looking for best farm locations in the country. Seeking to rent farm land with a house on or nearby. Will be utilizing green houses to grow produce along with raising chickens, goats, lambs and turkeys. Please advise.

Hi , iam looking for a partner to invest  on an ecotourism and eco farming project in the eastern of the island.If this might be of interest you,please contact me by personal mail for more info.
Thks,
Roy

Currently living in Mauritius, CUREPIPE

Hi am a Mauritian citizen,presently residing in Mauritius Island.We have a farm in the East coast of the Island it's a Government back up project,we import Cattle from Australia & south Africa.It will be a great opportunity for those interested to settle down in Mauritius & to have their resident permit.The business is a running business & we need increase in capital & the best thing is we work with the government & have a very good relationship with the prime minister in Mauritius.We are looking for serious investors.have all documentation such as business plan /pictures of Farm.Please send me email i will forward all needful information for review.Email me on [email protected] read less

Hi am interested in your operation having visited the island with my wife in january 2014, I am involved in the farm animal health market in southern england. Could you tell me a little more about your venture and what you are looking for from an investor.

Hi Anthony,

This thread is 5 years old for info.

Armand
Expat.com Team

hi I would  advise   you  to  do this  business in the  south because  of  availability of lands