Moving to Buraidah......

Dear All,

I am from India and moving to Buraydha in 3-4 months time. Could anyone please help me to understand the cost of living? Am looking for 2BHK house, my package is 13,000SR/month.

My life style is simple and planning to bring my family (wife and 2 children)in near future.

Thank you

Hello noushadoptom.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

In meantime, do not hesitate to read the other threads on Cost of living on the Saudi Arabia forum. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurelie,

Thank you for that initial gesture. Yes....I have been trying to get as much as information from the previous threads. But, could not find many posts addressing this from Buraidah.

Thank you.

Noushadoptom

try real-estate agents they might help you more than people here i think this is the only solution if you're looking for good house and sensible price.

I stay in Hail which is nearest land mass to buridah I mean nearest city to buridah... I am not sure about real estate but the place is bigger than hail and much more populated so expect a bit of expensive accommodation... few things about buridah... its a good city and all that but important thing is Al-Qassim and buridah are densely populated with muttawa's and is a strong hold of religious people so be a little extra careful on the location u take and surroundings.... and the rest is up to you and just PM me once u reach buridah may be we can meet up sometimes...

Hi Galiusman,

Thank you for the information. I was not really aware of the possibility of strictness in religeous aspect; thank you again for that input.

Noushad