I need a reliable website from where I can buy things other than ebay

I have to buy some stuff but I don't find ebay a very reliable site.

Hi  Joy of the people  and welcome to Expat.com!

Why don't you start by introducing yourself?;)

Have you taken a look at Saudi Arabia classifieds? This may help you.

Harmonie.

souq.com
sukar.com

fro deals check cobone.com as well all these wsites are genuine and they ship to KSA. fyi, all of them are dubai based.

cobone.com is a shopping facilitator and a deal provider. Be careful because all their allied partners don't sell genuine stuff.

@Joy.of.the.people. what kind of items are you looking for? There are some aweful competitors to eBay but depends on what's your search about.

I could provide the link to my Company's website, but the problem is we don't sell online. :)

ghanshyampdave wrote:

I could provide the link to my Company's website, but the problem is we don't sell online. :)

:D And there must not be delivery service either?

if that help , my brother have good contacts from US , and he import I phones and I bads new and very cheep . if you are interested PM me .

TheLegendLeads wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

:D And there must not be delivery service either?

Not yet :( It's coming soon though ;)

Hitch wrote:

if that help , my brother have good contacts from US , and he import I phones and I bads new and very cheep . if you are interested PM me .

Hitch, my brother, How are you ?

How is your brother doing ? Hope all is fine with him. I would require a couple of I-Pads and I Phone-5s from the USA. Let me know if your brother can arrange to bring / send some here. Thanks in advance :)

Check for Trust Marks on Internet Sites Before You Buy

According to the Wisconsin Better Business Bureau, 45% of shoppers make purchases online and every year scammed devise online schemes to trick them into divulging personal information such as credit card numbers. There are several precautions you can take when shopping online to avoid getting scammed.
Scam Web Sites

Scam Web sites often display the (real) seals from certification organizations such as VeriSign, TRUSTe or thawte without authorization, or falsely claim to be certified by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). These can make you think you're buying from a secure site but end up on the receiving end of identity theft. When shopping online, look for the seals of trusted organizations and confirm that the use of the seal is legitimate clicking on the seal.
Check Validity

You can usually check to see if a Web site is legitimate by clicking on the seal. A confirmation page on the certifying organization's site should open. If nothing happens when you click on a trusted organization symbol then it may be a fake.

Some scammers create fake confirmation pages, making it look like you're being redirected to a legitimate site. Always check the Web address and make sure you are on the Web site of the certifying organization. You can also go directly to the Web site of the certifying organization and look for their list of legitimate seal holders.
Purchase with a Credit Card

Always use a credit card or a secure payment service, such as PayPal or Google Checkout, when purchasing items online. Making purchases online with credit cards is the safest method of payment. If there are any unauthorized charges, Fair Credit Billing Act protection allows you to dispute the charges with your credit card company. You can refuse to pay by credit card if your purchase never arrives. Also, if someone misuses your credit card number, you're only responsible for the first $50.

Most merchants use secure web sites, where your personal information is encrypted or scrambled, so that it can't be easily intercepted.

Some Web businesses give you the option of giving your credit card information over the phone, even though you're ordering online. There are several third-party payment sites to use, such as PayPal or Google Checkout, if you don't feel comfortable giving your information directly to the seller. Don't send your credit card number by email as opposed to a secure order form. Emails are not secure.
Secured Site Payment

Always look in the address box for the "s" in https:// and for the "lock" symbol before paying. This means the site you're on is a secure one. In technical jargon, this is called a Secure Socket Layer (or SSL).

If there are any doubts about a site when using Internet Explorer, right-clicking anywhere on the page to select "Properties." This will let you see the real URL (Web site address) and the dialog box will reveal if the site is not encrypted. If using Firefox, click on Tools in the menu bar, then Page Info.

i i have send you details ,

Hitch wrote:

i i have send you details ,

Thanks a lot. :one