Marjane grocery store in Fes -- can someone help me?

I was in Morocco last year and spent some time in Fes.  It was wonderful!  I brought back some cosmetic argan oil from Marjane grocery store.  The father of a friend who has a painful skin condition said it was a miracle -- the only thing that has ever brought relief.  He is now desperate to get ahold of the same brand that we brought back from Marjane grocery store in Fes.  None of the other brands available in the US have worked for him.  As I understand it, it is unbearably itchy and he hasn't been able to sleep well in almost a year.  Doctors have not been able to diagnose the problem but for some reason it was starting to heal with this stuff.

If there are any kind souls out there who go shopping at Marjane and would be willing to mail a few bottles to California, I would very much appreciate it!  I will pay in advance by PayPal so there is no chance you will be out any money.

I am more than happy to return the favor if you need something sent to you from the US.  Thanks in advance!!

--Betty

If you still need help bout this case i'm in your service just contact me