New project-Libya

My Second Post !!

ok so here it goes

we are 2 investors now , me and one of my friends he is a Palestinian and we are planing to have an operated company soon

in Libya mainly at the 2nd quarter of 2013 if every thing goes fine .

looking for a 3rd partner . if any one interested please PM me

the project will be in Fast food business

Thank you

Tarek

Please DON'T.
Libya doesn't need fast food, that's already here.
Please bring decent new businesses to Libya not the same old cr*p that no one needs.

In-light me !!! heheh

Ignor Him,Libya has a Great potential for International fast food franchise.you will see in the next two years,from Mcdonald to KFC and starbucks all will be there.guys if you have money and are serious let me know.I can get you an American fast food franchise.

we do not have intention to hurt any body we just want to have a decent small investment and also in the same way contribute in the growth of economy of Libya !! 

At the end i do not think we are in a position to say what the country need and do not need now except to work for the benefit of the country !! and hopefully see a good result !!

Hi tarekuaee!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Looking for section of Tripoli classifieds.
It should help!

Regards
Armand

I think branded fast food chains will have very good challenge and competition McDonalds, KFC, Starbucks etc. Very good idea needs to think as a opportunity...

on a swift shift me and my co-investor decided to speed things up with this project expected to be in Tripoli on November despite the American killing news in banighazi!!

food and catering business is growing in libya.

it is about time to get franchises in Libya.

Wish u the best of luck

tarekuaee wrote:

on a swift shift me and my co-investor decided to speed things up with this project expected to be in Tripoli on November despite the American killing news in banighazi!!

please keep us up to date here on expat forum -- always looking for a new taste treat...just hoping this is something new and vaguely (at least) healthy!! :)

any thing related to food it will be a good business as my friend says open a shop for cups and water and just sugar and you'll be a Millionaire!

Thank you for your support actually business is not that easy

we need to have good planning , funding and cultural support before we start , i am planing to be in Libya on November inshallah to conduct some field searches maybe looking for job also to be stable in Libya before starting business