Anyone Else lonely

Hello everyone reading, Hope some people read this :S
Im american 20 years old married to an egyptian. Lived here in cairo "maadi" area. And haven't been around a single american i miss my fellow american people. I miss having friends. I miss going out with them pleaseeeeeee this is like a dating post, but lol for a woman. :D lol i need friends! i miss it!

I am alone, i am not lonely

Not necessarily lonely, but clearly interested enough in talking to Americans/Europeans to join the Expat Forum!

I'm 38, so I don't know if we'd have much in common or share any similar interests...used to live in Dallas, TX for a number of years...still technically live in Ohio, but here on business (with occasional trips back to the States) until July 2010.

Hello there,

Yet i can assist you if you wish to have a job.

Currently our NGO launched a job call for an Administrative Assistant post. This post will well paid and will serve for a Canadian international development project implemented in Cairo.

In case you are interested please email me [email protected]

All the best,

hey there listen there is a club caled ace
theaceclub-maadi.com/ u can check there website online and there ull find alot of ppl to meet expats also there is a web site livinginegypt.com another club to meet ppl i hope this helps n good luck
p.s there both in maadi area near u

sourire wrote:

Hello, Suture!

Did you ask permission from all the women you have on your site to put their information there?  A number of us are disturbed by the way the Arabs in North Africa are coming on the Expats site and collecting information about women.  There is something called 'Respect for another person's privacy'.

sourire

hello sourire firts off im canadian and its a public site anyone can open it. if u dont want ppl knowing ur info them dont post it .i didnt disrespect anyone i offered help for some one to find ppl like her and to add a member to the club my mistake.

Hi I am married Indian but Also alone here, if you wanna meet, Feast holiday will be best suitable to meet.

Jennifer20Texas/cairo wrote:

Hello everyone reading, Hope some people read this :S
Im american 20 years old married to an egyptian. Lived here in cairo "maadi" area. And haven't been around a single american i miss my fellow american people. I miss having friends. I miss going out with them pleaseeeeeee this is like a dating post, but lol for a woman. :D lol i need friends! i miss it!

hi jennifer, really its very bad to feel lonely, but i think your hasband should help you in that issue for sure he is egyptian and know how to deal, also if you can visit Wadi Degla club its good and for sure you will make alot of friends there.
keep in touch and take care

hi Jennifer ... write to me on [email protected] ..we can figure it out ok ? wait for you

send me email:[email protected]
i can tell me how to spend a lonely time

I am alone, too!
But I cannot cry for this, I work a long time and only Friday I am free, not enough even for rest!
But sometimes I think that I need to meet people, to go out for a walk, to talk, to laugh!
And Egyptions are very nice, by the way, the young lady husband that started the topic,she  s not alone, but they have their own culture and what s normal and necessary for us, to exchange information, for them it is prohibited!at least if this talking it is between a man and a woman!
So, I understand her feeling, and at 20 years old, I remember that I joined all discos and groups traveling all over, laughing, smiling, dancing, crying together in a good and very moral way! And still she  s lucky that was not prohibited to contact others!

hey jennyfer..

I'm jennyfer too, a french women..
i live in Zahraa el maadi, with 3 roomates..

im in trainee in egypt for 6 month, if u want to drink coffe or something shopping letme know..

regards,

Jennyfer

Another great place in Ma'adi as far as meeting other foreigners is CSA - the Community Services Association. There's a branch of Cafe Greco on site and nice tables to sit outside. They also offer a lot of courses, tours, etc.
livinginegypt.org/

Hi!
Don t complain that all of you are lonely!
YS, one of the members, wrote a topic asking for joining him in a restaurant!
Think about this, visit the topic, and, don t stay anymore lonely!

Hi ,
I am lonely