Contact details of Real estate agency Bahrain.

I need urgently to contact the Real Estate agency dealing with MIAMI PARK campound in Budaya Bahrain; the gentleman in charge is named ANTONY. The number I have got does not work. Can anyone help?

I am still in France and moving to Bahrain on September 18th....

Thanks
Richard

Hiya,

I found his details on linkedin. Google Miami Park contact details and it comes straight up.

Mr G (Google) is a very powerful tool and sometimes it best to look there or on previous posts before submitting a new request.

Good luck in contacting him. You will have to get used to the ways of the people out here - nobody is in a rush - EVER. What you might consider urgent they don't. They know all is under control so don't worry about it etc etc

Josnuggles wrote:

Hiya,

I found his details on linkedin. Google Miami Park contact details and it comes straight up.

Mr G (Google) is a very powerful tool and sometimes it best to look there or on previous posts before submitting a new request.

Good luck in contacting him. You will have to get used to the ways of the people out here - nobody is in a rush - EVER. What you might consider urgent they don't. They know all is under control so don't worry about it etc etc

Thanks. I did not find any phone number or email on his LinkedIn profile....
Richard

You can message him on Linkedin if you have an account. He is leaving it very late to be getting in touch with you. Hope all goes well.

Miami Park isn't too far from us, if you want me to I can go visit him when my husband gets back from work.

Private message me all details that you want me to give to him and I will go tonight

I have tried to contact him via LinkedIn but I did not receive an answer.
I just need his phone number to call him and arrange a meeting for next week. The number I have is +973 963 2140 and I believe its missing some digits? I appreciate your help
Cheers
Richard

Try putting a 3 after the +973

Yep for sure ! :lol:

The only time people are in a rush here, is on the road! Drivers are so eager to get from A to B what ever it takes!! Some of the motions on the road are shocking :o I dont want to start on the driving here..previous posts have it all.. ;)

@Joanna - Welcome to Bahrain :D

@Khaima - Good luck in contacting the Real Estate agency, hope you will get a response soon.. :)

Jaz :cool: