Looking for a friend...for both me and my mom

Hi there everyone, I'm Ngan an VietNamese, gonna be 20 yrs at June this year and as the title, well I'm looking for a friend, foreign or native is ok but I'd love if you can speak english and we will talk 2gether by English, of course I always pleasure 2 help U in culture, some another troubles, etc. Even though, we  could not understand clearly each other but I think it gonna be fun.:D

I can take a coffee with you guys in the free time, relax...
But, let's clearly here, make sure we just take normal local coffee, i don't want to spend to much money for a coffee.

And as the title to...friend for my mom, She's 42 yrs, pretty beautiful:D.
Our family have moved in HCMC for 7 yrs, that means my mother lost all her friend at home country for almost 40 yrs living. She's lonely here, something she told me she cryed in her room because loneliness. SO the thing is I want to find some successful and good sense of humor for her.
Well I guess it finished. Reply me. Have a nice day

Hi,
Nice to meet you! :)
I am Vietnamese but i would like to make friends with you and you can communicate in english if you want!
Have a nice week.
Truc

Hi tarlet,
My name's Hung,glad to meet you here.I'm very happy to make friend with you,chit-chat togehter and hope to see you soon ^^.
Dont hesitate contact to me: My yahoo dangmhungv2l2
Have a nice day