Does anyone have children at an international school in siem reap?

Hi everyone,

I'm planning on moving to Siem Reap for 6 months+ in February. I have 3 school aged children (9 -14 yrs) & was wondering if anyone could give me some info on personal experiences with the international schools. I really want them to keep up their education so when we come back to Australia there not far behind.

Also does  anyone know what the school hours are in siem reap?

thanks a bunch :)

Did you fnd a school?

Hi

just wondering if you moved to siem reap and what you thought of the international school as I have a 14 year old and am moving to siem reap in may this year.  thanks

Hi,

We had a change of plans & we're in the process of moving to India in 6 weeks. Unfortunately I didnt get any response from other people about their experiences with an International school so I dont have any feedback to pass on :( . There is a lady Debra Daniels on the expat forum, she is also from Brisbane and has been living in cambodia for a number of years. If memory serves me right she is working in education and might be of some help to you.

I hope all works well for you & your family & I would be interested to hear in the future how the schooling worked out.

kind regards,

Hinu

Hi...
Have a look at this one:
http://www.issr-cambodia.com/