Can anyone HELP me find my REGISTERD Mail from South Africa!

Can anyone HELP me find my very important Registered Mail sent from South Africa 1 Month ago? I have a tracking number but can't find it!!

Hello Kurtgreybe.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Maybe if you could give more details, other members will be able to help you better.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Cool Thanks. I have been sent very important docs from Cape Town Post Office with registered mail. Once it left SA I couldn't track it. It has been posted to my work PO Box address (Alshaya retail group). It was posted 1 month ago. It has arrived in Kuwait but I need to know where to find it. I have a tracking number but need to give it to some one to track it in Kuwait. Any suggestions? Thanks All!

you cant find it. your company's mandoub (messenger) has to pick it up at the local central (big grey building, telephony). offices usually check the mail every month or so, so go down and ask them to speed up the process. or u can try to ask them which central the mail gets delivered to and have a go urself.

next time opt for the option of DHL, as it will be delivered straight to ur doorstep. its a bit more expensive but much more reliable.