Hi everyone

i need some information about studying in bangladesh i feel boared so i better do any graduation here in any accredited university
can i study from home and i go only time of the exam ?
what university can do that ?
and how much cost ?

u can do here.. mail me for details: [email protected]

I dont know anything about appearing as an external candidate.
However the cost of education for post graduate programs from a good uni is close to $4800-5000

[Moderated: Off topic]

Just moved to Dhaka
Wud like to be friends ?

salam

still waiting for any information about any good accredited university for architecture i feel bored need to study

universities names with cost and time table

thks to everyone for replay

U can check in ahsanullah university if u are looking for cheap. Or brac a lil bit expenssive but good

welcome bro,where are you from?

Hallo Lamissa,
Different uni. charges different amount & it depends on subject too. You cannot study from home or something. But if u need more info then can mail me at [email protected].
Thnx

Hi maruf77,

Can you please share your advices and experiences by posting them directly on the forum for other members to benefit also?

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

helo u from daka????

Welcome to dhaka!

Firstly u should select the university from website. There are many universities in Dhaka. It is very easy to take all information from website. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_un … Bangladesh
Go on above link. May be it will help you. Thanks.....

Hi Lamissa

do you know any one in Spain/Portugal?

Neel

Dear lamissa,
It's very good hear that you want to study in Bangladesh.I have read your query.I think you can contact with Bangladesh Open University.Thay may be good for you.But I am not sure you are able to attend exam without class.You can visit their website:

http://www.bou.edu.bd/home.php

Contact addresses of  the University :

Main campus
Prof. Dr. Abul Hossain Ahmed Bhuiyan
Registrar (In Charge)
Bangladesh Open University
Board Bazar, Gazipur-1705, Bangladesh
Phone: 88 02 9291112, PABX 88 02 9291101-4/211
Fax: 88 02 9291130, E-mail: [email protected]
City Office
Registrar
Dhaka Regional Resource Centre Building