New Born Registration in Egypt

Hi guys
I'm Argentinian married with Egyptian we had our baby in Argentina but we live in Cairo I would like to know how to proceed to register my daughter here in Egypt
Thank you

Dear The Egyptian

I have a question to ask you, I am not egyptian neither is my husband but we live in Egypt and will give birth to our baby here in Egypt. I would like to know if it is possible to give two names to our son as we would like to give him the name of his grandfather and also a second name maybe lighter :)
Is that possible through egyptian law?

Many thanks for the help anyone can provide in this regard.

I think it doesn't allow now even for us Egyptian,but it can allow for foreign peoples.

My name is Damilla am a Kenyan aged 26 I came here in Egypt January 2019 by then I was expectant and I gave birth of September 5. My husband is currently in Kenya he doesn't have a passport am in deep need of traveling docs for my Baby but don't know how. Can i have any help plz

Hello to whomever you are:

Unfortunately, my wife and I have to depend on this forum to get somewhat accurate information..

Don't worry I won't complain about topics within this forum but rather ask a few questions in regards to Vaccinations..

We welcomed the arrival of our daughter a mere 5 weeks ago and was able to obtain the birth certificate.. (she arrived early and healthy Thanks Be To God)..

No we are awaiting Covid Vaccination for a departure to our choice of homes in either Greece or Ireland..

I am having the most difficult time registering for the eVaccination here. Its hilarious as most countries are protesting the vaccination as well as not taking advantage of it.. If we got the meaning of being humbled then the experience here has secured it.. Everything that we took advantage of before is gratified another 159% (the number of days we have been here-- work then an unexpected birth)..

Anyway--- Could you give us some honest (if possible) direction or advice... Where, How, When and Cost... ?????

Again how do we register it online when it doesn't accept our passport photos..? Is there an alternative?

Best,

BFitts