Looking for friends in Stuttgart area.

Hello. I moved to Stuttgart in the beginning of August, because my boyfriend lives here. Well it would be really nice to meet some people I can spend some time with. I like alot of things - animals, hiking, travelling, partying, and things like that. I dont mind if you are a m/f. But it would be nice if you are almost the same age as me. :) I am not interested in any dates or anything, because I am in a happy relationship. :p So just friendship. Looking forward to hearing from you! ;)

Hello monabs.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

HI! I am also new here, I am living in Unterkirnach and would love someone to be able to hang out with at night or during the day!

Sounds cool. Can you send my your number, so we can decide on a day to meet? :)

I dont have a phone but i do have Facebook and kik messaging if you'd like to add me on there? :)

Yea, you can add me on facebook. :) facebook.com/monabs

Hello, monabs! :)

How is life in stuttgart?

I am also very, very new here. And I just registered at this forum.

Although I can see the link to your facebook profile, I do not want to be so intrusive and would like to ask you first. May I add you also, if you are still searching for contacts? :)

Greetings,
Marko

Hello Marko. :)

Life in Stuttgart is alright. I still dont know alot of people around here. :)

Of course you can add me on Facebook.

You could try an Expat club or group like MetClub.de?  Not sure what the age range is but that would at least be a start.

Just a suggestion.  That's what I did as I'm also living here in Stuttgart (Mitte) but I'm alone, married, and have children that live in another city here in Germany about 2 hrs north. It sucks but that's sometimes the way it works out when you're an Expat and want to remain here in Germany.

Check out the group.  They do miscellaneous activities and trips and are a good group of folks to spend time with.

: : lis

Hello,

We could help you to organise an Expat.com meet up in Stuttgart as we usually do on the other Expat.com forums.