If you need a friend speaking English

Hi,

Anyone who want to make practice in Turkish or anyone who want a friends speaking English can call me. Speaking English is a nice practice for me. A like to meet friend all around the world. Hope like Istanbul. All welcome to Istanbul.

Hello gule.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Welcome jule

you are welcome to add me to your friends list

I'm Interested :D

Hey gule,
I'll be in Istanbul very soon, do you think we can meet? i will drop you a private msg. please reply

Welcome to Istanbul brother!

i will be in Istanbul between 20\9 to 23\9\ 2013 so i need some company who speak english

same as me :) if you want we can make a meeting for example tmorrow what do you say?

Hi Gule,

I may take you up on your offer!

Jade :)

Hi Jade,

Please note that this discussion is a bit old :)

Feel free to start a new thread with all your questions on the Istanbul Forum please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Greetings,

My partner and I will be in Istanbul for 3 days.  If you want to hang out with us and practice your English, you are more than welcome to join us.  We will be staying in the Fatih area, I am not sure where you live.  PM me if you want more info. 

Nina

when a turkish girl made a proposition, everyone accept but when is a turkish guy nobody answer lol...

Well Sezer, the invitation is open to you too.

Sounds good to me.  PM me your contact and I will definitely let you know when we get there.

ok. Thanks, i will send you a message.

Merhaba to all

hello every body :)
i m can end  i live istanbul
i need english practic 
end  if you want to come istanbul   i can help you for tour abour evry think :D
i just want to talk whit you  that all ;)
if you come istanbul  end  if you need a good guide
i m here   i ll wait you 
lets say me that help me :D
see you latter 
have nice day everybady :):)