Hi everyone, looking for frinends in SG

Hi everyone!
I have just arrived to SG and would be happy to meet new friends.
I am a lady from Russian, working in Software development industry.
I like sports, martial arts, traveling, surfing, especially at Bali :)
Thanks,
Anna

Hi Anna,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi Anna,

Welcome to SG. I am also looking out for new friends out here.. Can we make friends? I love Russian ppl.

Regards,
Robinson

Hi Anna,
    I've also recently arrived in Singapore from UK but was previously in North Africa (prior to the Arab spring).
How are you finding it so far? Have you been in Asia long? What type of sports are you interested in? I must admit I haven't surfed for quite a long time but as there's not going to be much chance of any snowboarding I thought I might pick it up again.

Steve

Steve Pressland wrote:

Hi Anna,
    I've also recently arrived in Singapore from UK but was previously in North Africa (prior to the Arab spring).
How are you finding it so far? Have you been in Asia long? What type of sports are you interested in? I must admit I haven't surfed for quite a long time but as there's not going to be much chance of any snowboarding I thought I might pick it up again.

Steve

Hi Steve,
Singapore is not so far for me, I have been living in Asia since december 2011.
Actually i am interested in traveling to another countries, it's better to go to Bali for surfing, I don't practice snowbording, it's cold :))
Nice to meet you!

Hi Anna,

Welcome to SG! So, how do you define Singapore? Are you getting use to the life here?

I like sports too. Maybe we can go and practice martial arts? see how good you are. :)

Let's be friend and keep in touch.

Anyway, I am robert, indonesian chinese... so you find the right person to Bali!

roberthalim90 wrote:

Hi Anna,

Welcome to SG! So, how do you define Singapore? Are you getting use to the life here?

I like sports too. Maybe we can go and practice martial arts? see how good you are. :)

Let's be friend and keep in touch.

Anyway, I am robert, indonesian chinese... so you find the right person to Bali!

Hi Robert,
I found Singapore nive but expensive and with lots of burocracy to be employed :)
Nice to meet you! I think I am not ready to prove how good I am in marital arts now, especially because my leg still hurts after the motorbike accident, happened  in Indonesia :) But I am looking for Aikido school with a mix of different techniques here to practice.

See you,
Anna

Anna ozzz wrote:

Hi Robert,
I found Singapore nive but expensive and with lots of burocracy to be employed :)
Nice to meet you! I think I am not ready to prove how good I am in marital arts now, especially because my leg still hurts after the motorbike accident, happened  in Indonesia :) But I am looking for Aikido school with a mix of different techniques here to practice.

See you,
Anna

Hi Anna,

Yeah.. Agree with you! Singapore is good though. :)

Really? Hope your legs are okay. You must be speeding, don't you? :P

Hmmm..... such an adventurous... I like to meet girl like you. Anyway, see your PM ok? I write something there...

Thanks.

Hi Anna,

I'm also very interested in Martial arts. Let me know if you find any good school.

Thanks!
Kim

Hi. I am from Singapore. I am here in the hope that I can find anyone who speaks russian and english. I am helping a russian couple who has an 8 month old baby seriously ill in KK hospital and need someone to translate the baby's prognosis and doctor's advice to the parents who do not speak English. Please help and you can contact me at H/P No.96804382

jacknoble, I wrote you a private message

Hi Anna!

I will be in Bali next month from Oct 18-22 for diving. If you happen to be in Bali at the same time, just let me know.

icha

kathleenkym wrote:

Hi Anna,

I'm also very interested in Martial arts. Let me know if you find any good school.

Thanks!
Kim

What Martial art do you practice? I study WSL Ving Tsun.

and I love it...

Welcome to Singapore. Hope u are enjoying the stay. Yeah costs are high & lifestyle is hectic but I guess it's still a good place to reside in :) Looking forward to meeting new friends over coffee chats any time of the day but I'm currently outstation in the Philippines. Will be back on Sunday! Keep in touch & see u soon :)

Welcome to Singapore..
Though i don't have any back ground of Software.. but i am good in making friends..
Cheers,

NUR

Hello Anna,

Yes, I would like to get to know someone from Russia, especially you Anna. It's too bad with your injured leg and hope you get well quickly. Got to take good care of an old injury otherwise it will bug you later on in your years.
Well hope that you will write back to me.

Get well and wish you recover quickly !
Andy

Hi am thinking of moving to singapore from dubai but i need a friend to start wt.how is singapore?

im interested in martial arts too and hanging out too! let me know too Anna ! :)

I am a China expat, and would like to make friends in Singapore.

I'm Singaporean. Welcome to Singapore. I like to make friends from different countires.

I am keen in martial art. Hope you can teach me 1 day.