Nice to meet you!!!

Hi everybody!

I'm An Trinh, A girl from Ho Chi Minh city. I'm 24 years old and I'm a environmental engineer. I wanna make friends with every body to improve my english skill, so I can learn English from you and teach Vietnames in exchange. Maybe i'll show you some interested place of HCM. If you like that, please contact me via email: [email protected]
Nice to meet you!

Hello Trinh,

Welcome to the Expat.com. My name is Wayne. Nice to meet you too.

:)

nice to meet you and everyone here,
iamhung

Lazyfun wrote:

Hello Trinh,

Welcome to the Expat.com. My name is Wayne. Nice to meet you too.

:)

Hi mayne, where're U from? How long have U been in HCM city?

iamhung wrote:

nice to meet you and everyone here,
iamhung

Hi Hung, where're u, now?

Hi,
Ho Chi Minh city now. But work in Binh Duong
I got just few days in this page, and now i want to get more and more relationship.

Nice to meet you.
iamhung,

Hi there, I'm Stephen...need a few items that might help in your English Skills... I have taught TOEFL, TOEIC and Business English for several years here in Vietnam.  This is not a sales pitch as I no longer teach (retired)...have a website that is free to all with some listening and speaking skills.  You can download and copy if you like.  Looking for more help send an e-mail. Welcome to HCMC.

My English is good if you want to talk like a Californian. Dude! Awesome. Totally! :cool:

Need to work on my Vietnamese pronunciation.

iamhung wrote:

Hi,
Ho Chi Minh city now. But work in Binh Duong
I got just few days in this page, and now i want to get more and more relationship.

Nice to meet you.
iamhung,

Hi Hung, what're U doing in BD? U live in HCM city, but working in BD? How long it take U to go to work?

Me too, wanna make friend and improve my English skill, nice to meet U, guy!!!

socorsotony wrote:

Hi there, I'm Stephen...need a few items that might help in your English Skills... I have taught TOEFL, TOEIC and Business English for several years here in Vietnam.  This is not a sales pitch as I no longer teach (retired)...have a website that is free to all with some listening and speaking skills.  You can download and copy if you like.  Looking for more help send an e-mail. Welcome to HCMC.

Hi Stephen,

I have read your profile, Did U join a motobike ride? how about it, guy?
ah, I'm trying your website, It's so useful, thanks alot!

Have a nice day, stephen!

Phi Long wrote:

I'm English is good if you want to talk like a Californian. Dude! Awesome. Totally! :cool:

Need to work on my Vietnamese pronunciation.

Hi Phi Long,

Is it your name? It's so Vietnamese :))

Hi, An Trinh.
I am a accountant in Binh Duong, VSIP 1.
Now i am living in HCMC, I spend about two and half hours every day for travelling.
I planning to comeback and do a work in HCMC. It will come in October.

How about you?
iamhung,

iamhung wrote:

Hi, An Trinh.
I am a accountant in Binh Duong, VSIP 1.
Now i am living in HCMC, I spend about two and half hours every day for travelling.
I planning to comeback and do a work in HCMC. It will come in October.

How about you?
iamhung,

Oh, It's so far :( U in Tan Binh dist, right?
Ah, where do U go on this holiday?

I'm an environmental consultant in dist 3. and Now, I'm learning in EUH about bussiness.

Hi An Trinh,
Environmental consultant? Seem to be interested!
I have graduated EUH also :) You are working very hard.
Now i am in Dict 1.
Really no plan for holiday. Coffee with friend in maybe
Nice day to you!
iamhung,