Nice to meet you ;)

Hi everyone, I am Tuna. Tuna is the name of a kind of fish. I am living in Ho Chi Minh city, 21 years old and I am a student at university, my major is law. And....... I want to make relation with everybody so if you want to be my friend, explore Ho Chi Minh city, eat Vietnamese food or do something like that contact with me. My email: [email protected] or phone number: 01656212732. I will help you.
Nice to meet you :D
P/S: I am a volunteer and I want you will have good impression about Viet Nam so Its not scams. Dont worry. :D.

Hi Tunda,

Nice to meet ya too. :)

Hi Tuna, welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hello Tuna.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

hi, really nice pic Tuna =)

I smell a fish.  Actually I smell tuna, figuratively.  I hope tuna have a good life.  May be your name is Thu.  May be you like to eat sushi.  I will never know.

I found that the harder you try, the luckier you'll get.  Bye for now, have to call someone about going out for Vietnamese food.

Hi Tuna, I'm always looking for good places to eat Vietnamese food. Been in vietnam long enough to not have been scammed. Or maybe I didn't know I was getting scammed.

Hi Tuna

Nice to meet you, I see your pic is so nice :) I am also a Vietnamese, live in Hanoi, do not know much about Hochiminh City. So, If I have an oppotunity go to HCM city, can I contact you. Tks

Hoang (pls contact me through email: [email protected])