Work online from home

hi all,

Can anyone tell me more about working online from home?any site that could be helpful to find a job online?

thnks in advance

Hi , try odesk.com , good luck

thnks a lot dear friend

hi neha,
i m sunil from india, right now in mauritius..i m also finding any reliable online working things....did u tried odesk.com, is it working ot worth it.. pls revert if you have any suggestions???

Does this online thing really real??

hi tura, i also dnt kn thats why i was asking is anybody aware of this thing....

Yes it is working , I am  having an interview with co in Denmark :)

hi neha?do you have an fb now?we can chat there..:D add me my fb is jungle onyx velmont..

bonjournee..

You probably won't get rich doing it but there's plenty of work over on Fiverr.com.  I've been writing articles over there, off-and-on, for awhile.  Considering that the cost of living in Mauritius is lower than US however....it might be something you could consider.

Also, depending on how much you know about SEO, making videos and how good your English is...there's some other things you might be able to do.

Ex: check out "Vegas Vince" on Facebook.  He's a cool guy who really thinks out-of-the-box and I'm going to be doing some of the things he recommends. Also I'd recommend a lady...Dawn Marie, AKA: "Video Virgin".  She has some interesting ideas about earning money online with video.

Fiverr or O-Desk or Mechanical Turk are OK if you're just getting established but ultimately you should look for something where you can get 'closer to the bone' for profit margins.

Lisa Allen and Sam Uherek came out with a good program about getting established on Fiverr a few months ago.  I'd say it's worth the few bucks it cost.

For Fiverr, if you have any of the more technical internet marketing related skill such as graphic design, etc. (check out their list of service to see what's hot) you'd probably have plenty of work.

Regards,
Art

P.S.  The good thing about working online is that, once you get establish, there's so many different places you could live and travel to.

Upwork, freelancer and Fiverr is cool. It puts you in touch with a lot of customers. You just need to have a really good skill i guess. Translations, design, voice overs etc...

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct