Friendship

My Name is sahid Khan i am also from Kolkata, Currentley i am in Oman,Muscat. I am working in a Oil & Gas Company and am here from 10 month. Searching Good Friend.

welcome friend sahid,

welcome to your second home Oman ;) i wish you had a nice time in here, im ready to be your friend anytime. so be happy all the time and do your best always :cool:

Best Regards
Ammar

Hey Guys....

I would love to hangout with you guys.... I'm an Engineer working in CBD area. Love to visit the interiors of Oman for Photoshoots and picnic....

We could plan something for the weekend

Hi I'm working in a Bank. May I expect your friend request.

Yeah sure you can.....

Hello to everybody here in Oman, I'm an engineer have been working since last three yrs in Power sector as a consultant engineer looking forward for one honest, educated and sweet friend to pass a nice and safe time……Thanks

Hi

My name is Sumit roy,I am from steel city Jamshedpur.

Hi

I am sumit roy from steel city Jamshedpur.do you have any facebook account.

i read your message i am also a mechnaical engineer and working as ''Free Lancer Consultant'' for POWER/OIL/GAS/WATER/SEWAGE /PDO PROJECTS IN OMAN SINCE LAST 3 YRS
Iam also staying alone in Muscat i like to make you friend.my e-mail [email protected]

Aftab Azmat

(moderated: off topic + you should post in the jobs section)

European guy new to the city.... Looking for Hindi-, Pashtu- and Urdu-speaking friends.  A bientôt, zzz

Hello again,

European guy("gora")in Oman and hoping to make Hindi-, Pashtu- and Urdu-speaking friends. I'm new here and will probably have quite a few questions. Thanks in advance.  A bientôt, zzz

Yeah come in become my friend as well take care ……. Stay in touch