Going out

Hi po,

I'm french and new at manila and i'm seeking for people to visit the city or to go out in bars, clubs etc...

Someone interest to ?

Victor

Who taught you how to use "po" as a sign of courtesy? :)

Anyway, welcome to our country! I think the active users in this site arrange get-togethers every now and then? I myself am new to this forum, so I'm not so sure.

Right timing... my friends' medicine school - based sorority and law school - based fraternity are holding an open-for-all party this Friday at Seventh High at The Fort (Bonifacio Global City). One of the really posh clubs located at one of the nicest hubs in the country. If any of the other members are going, then perhaps we can attend their event together with the other members from this site :)

If people are interested, I'll post the details (location/ticket price/etc). Have to ask my friends first :)

rhealeth wrote:

Who taught you how to use "po" as a sign of courtesy? :)

Anyway, welcome to our country! I think the active users in this site arrange get-togethers every now and then? I myself am new to this forum, so I'm not so sure.

Right timing... my friends' medicine school - based sorority and law school - based fraternity are holding an open-for-all party this Friday at Seventh High at The Fort (Bonifacio Global City). One of the really posh clubs located at one of the nicest hubs in the country. If any of the other members are going, then perhaps we can attend their event together with the other members from this site :)

If people are interested, I'll post the details (location/ticket price/etc). Have to ask my friends first :)

this seems pretty interesting! :D how much will be the ticket price? No guestlist for this date? haha I always get in free on 7th high through guestlist :) I kinda miss going there. its been a while :)

I've read reviews, comments, even from newspapers about this 7th High. What is it like to be there? It intrigues me, :)

7th high is a high end club in Boni highstreet. Lots of expat go there too. They play Rnb music most of the time. Only expect younger crowds there, most of the people I've met there are like early 20's and college students. hahaha Well that's just based from my experience :) I would prefer Republiq over 7th high for crowd but if music it is, I would go for 7th high.

So it goes if I look for music 7th high with the young ones then when it comes to the crowd choose Republiq.

I would like to join others at 7 high this Friday if its possible. Just text me in case ur interested! can u listed my name within the guestlist OR  how much will be the ticket price?

let me know before to arrange my schedule.

Helllloooo!!!

I'm up for checking out 7 high Friday!

Where can we get the details?

J

Hi guys! So sorry for the late reply.

Anyway, here's a link to the video advertising their event: http://vimeo.com/48202460

There will be no guest list, as I think their organization already paid the club. As for the ticket price, none was posted, but there is a contact number in the video :)

I feel so bad that I can't go :( It escaped my mind that the retreat I have to prepare for is this Saturday already. Would be hard for me if I still party tonight. Let me know if you're still going, though! Perhaps we can all meet up for coffee or desserts first before you guys head to 7th High? Would love to meet you!

Whoever's up for that, just PM me :)

Anyone up for drinks this upcoming Friday?

whats the plan? I think im available! I hope others too. hehe :P

Hi Johnny... where do you plan to drink?

I might be available...

Me me me :)

There is a big chance that I can't go. So how about share what happened there after the meet-up at 7th high. Becareful. Don't get way too high! illegally high. Have a great day! hehe :)

Hi Victor! (Po)

- Where in the Manila area are you from? - I'd like to get together :) - Clubbing, bars, restaurants, whatever, hehe :)

What are you up to? :)

I just recently moved here also!

Hi Viktor ..

Tout va bien? I'm not living here, but often in the Philippines ... so yes, would be great to meet for a coffee / drinks ..
Where are you in Manila?

Cheers!

Hey everyone... Up for drinks Friday?

Let me know... send me a PM... Maybe start for a few in the Fort? Or Greenbelt? Then hit the town?

J