....any ladies fancy meeting up for some drinks on Ladies Night(tues)

Hi,

I''ve recently moved to Dubai and I've only just started couch surfing and joining various ex pat forums to change my das, keep time ticking and to hopefully gain some new friends.

I'm stunned there seem to be loads of other females all professing to be bored or lonely, well Perhaps stunned is a poor choice of word but I'm surprised all the same as there don't seem to be many meet ups planned as I had expected given that this is not a dating site etc.

I am enjoying being here and have been out a few times in a crowd but would like to visit some bars on ladies night. Drinks are free or half price and just seems the ladies (especially those of us who are feeling thins are getting repetitive or mundane) should be taking advantage of this ....we've been dry throughout Eid is time to get out there (surely)

I hope someone reads this....and I'm wondering who is saying they're bored (with little intention of doing anything about it) and who is thinking....."yeah ok ...if it's the one thing I do this week, give it a try"

I'm not crazy, deranged or strange (i hope) ....we could exchange messges with a view to actually gaining a few calories in free drinks on tuesday and having a laugh even if it is at ourselves for being here, so sad or lonely (some might say desperate)! Beats laughing alone :))

Send PM if interested (reply forum just for opinion or chit chat maybe I am crazayyy in sending this )

Huh hum...
Thank you for reading

(P.S it's late any typos need to be excused on iPad )

Hello FriendlyFish.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For better visibility, your post has been moved to the Dubai forum.

Do not hesitate to organise an Expat.com Gathering.  ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank u ( new to this :))

Only ladies are invited .wht about men

Seems you are very friendly Fish..

I believe you will enjoy Dubai more and more when you find the company here ladies and men, friends.
I wish I could join for drinking..

But I don't think.. in fact...:D
Please enjoy and chill out in Dubai, especially Dubai Night life is very popular here..

Have a wonderful weekend..

By the way, I really was laughing alone as you said in your message.

Friendlyfish:

:( Its in Dubai Saaaaad.. let me know when u come down to abu dhabi...we wil have a blast.

Have fun dear.

indie

Hello! iam shelley from scotland! 26 year old Hair Stylist.New to Dubai looking to meet new people,

Hi Shelly

Im jahirhussain

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.