Where can i find the best shawarma in town?

where can i find the best shawarma in town? i used to eat this kind of food in mama noura, but some folks told me shawarma along king fahad street is the best..

highly-recommended! Assaraya Turkish Restaurant is home to one of the best shawarmas in Riyadh  prince sultan bin abdulaziz st.

thanks waalaa25 for the info,,definitely will try this resto. i also read reviews about this and its good

Shawarma House in Sulaimaniya is also famous for some great Arabian food

waalaa25 wrote:

highly-recommended! Assaraya Turkish Restaurant is home to one of the best shawarmas in Riyadh  prince sultan bin abdulaziz st.

:one I also agree with this, one of the best in Riyadh

Try Yamal Al Sham as well their's is also good

Assaraya Turkish Restaurant  they have this shaorma that they call it rocket ... it was a bazoka to me big as hell ,,, the best

Hi,

"Bait al shawirma"Shawirma house  in solimania is pretty good .

"Shawirmar" is another good place to go for shwirma

shawarmer.com/

enjoy

thank you all for the replies.. last night i tried Assaraya Turkish restaurant and i can say, one of the best! food and service -9/10

Well you have to try
-  Abdulwahab  the one in prince sultan street the other side of saraya
- amonah in prince sultan street to takhasusi st. Side

bettleguese wrote:

thank you all for the replies.. last night i tried Assaraya Turkish restaurant and i can say, one of the best! food and service -9/10

And you can't beat the prices!!

Mccoy in Salah uldean St.

Rawabi Aleskan in the Kuwaiti Askan buildings near to Ministry of Interior & Telecom. They also give good value for money .. their shawarma is bursting with chicken unlike others who barely put enough in.

if you are Pakistani/indian you will love the shavarma and broast from Mutam Al Shirah coz they have spicy option as well.its at tareeq al azizia on the first ishara..

try that i am sure you will like it

Mama norh in dabab st or king abdullah st.they have best shawarma in riyadh

Abo mshari wrote:

Mama norh in dabab st or king abdullah st.they have best shawarma in riyadh

yes you are right they have a good shavarma as well but i have experienced both and found mutam al sharah very good also mama noora don't have spicy option which most indian pakistani likes.