URGENT - Baby sitter wanted for 31 December

Hi - 2 easy babies to keep for the evening / beginning of the night - As we know this is a special evening, there will be a special price of 150 Euros for this evening.

Hi there! My name's Begoña. I'm a 27 y.o. reliable spanish girl.
I have long experience baby sitting and a speak fluent English.

We can meet this week if u wanna know me.

I just would like to know from witch time u need the babysitting, cause I'll probably have to work till 20h, although I can ask my boss to live a bit earlier...

I'm not a party girl :) and my boyfriend and friends will be working that night as they all work in pubs, so I gladly work that night.

Contact me for any other info u need!

Cheers

Regards

Begoña

Hallo. I'm interested in your ad concerning babysitting on New Year's Eve. I have experience with children and i look after 3 months year old baby now. If you are interested please let me know. My phone number is 0624404421 and my e-mail address is [email protected]
   Thanks
   Regards

Hi
my name is Petra Kadar, 20 years old girl. I would like to apply for this babysiting. I have been working with kids since I'm 16. At the moment I work as an au pair in Amsterdam.

If you wish I can send you references.

Thanks a lot,

Petra Kadar

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

[Moderated]

Hello!
For wall Parents!
I am a Mother to, so Please i realy need to Work, for my Famaly.
Give me a chance.
I speake,Portuguese,Inglish, Fransh, and Spanish.
I 36 years old,and I am a good person.

Sandra, note that this thread is several years old! You are welcome to post an ad in the jobs section, however.

Hello sandra ribeiro -> Here is the Jobs in Amsterdam section where you can post your advert. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi! This Is Maecel L. Chavez. I am currently residing in beverwijk Noord holland as an aupair. My host Family  will be having a summer vacation this june 22 to july 12 and i am trying to find a part time job for that tie. Hoping for a positive reply.

Hello Maecel -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in Amsterdam section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Very funy this poste since 2009-11-10 and some people reply!!!