Applying for US Tourist Visa

Good evening
I have been searching online considering the procedures of applying for an American (US) Tourist Visa.
Is it really that difficult to obtain one?

No getting a US Visa is not difficult. Over 95% of applicants recieve one. If you have a job and ties in Malaysia, you will have no problem.

Visit by Blog, Retired in Malaysia

Being a freelancer? That might be tough.

Visit my blog Retired in Malaysia

applying tourist visa is easy- whereby you would be given 3 months visa upon arrival.

working visa or work permit is quite tough... a person must have an offered from a company (based in Malaysia) to have a work permit/ working visa.. unless.. contact me at [email protected]  or visit : hutzenterprise.webstarts.com to have a view on working visa, company incorporation in Malaysia, etc..

Thanks
Mrs de RIJK

thank you for the info but I am looking at getting a US tourist visa

You just ask Us embassy then they will let you know.
Case by case they do it.

hey Steveso
i work as System Analyst for 3 years plus..i been to Australia and india,,this year i'm going to Nepal ,Bali and hong kong.

it will be easy to get visa to USA ?

You should have absolutely no problem. Have a good trip.
Steve

Visit my blog: Retired in Malaysia

I'm from Philippines and currently working here in Kuala Lumpur with professional working visa, I have been working here for about 3 years and current visa expires on July 2014.

My auntie in the US is inviting me to visit her and her family to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

Can I apply for a tourist visa here in KL or I need to go back to Philippines and be interviewed there? and do you think my employment is strong enough as evidence that I will not immigrate there? I am single but I have some personal ties in Philippines (e.g car and bank accounts)

Will be grateful with your replies.