Racquetball anyone !!!

People .. I hope y'all found life interesting in Saudi during Ramadan ,, not easy off course, but something worth telling your grand kids some day :P

Anyways, I'm looking for someone that likes playing racquetball?? Its a bad habit i cought on to when i was doing my masters abroad (Rock Chalk Jay Hawk) and got good at, but none of my saudi friends even know the game. So messege me if you wana play, and lets do it.

Suli

ru a male or female

male ..

Yes, i am up for it :)

Hi Suli,,,

I was wondering, are there any racquetball courts in Riyadh, All i have seen is squash courts only?

Hi Abo Saleh,
Would you like to play with me?

I am very rusty, as the last time I played was 18 years ago when I was taking my MS degree in the States...... But is there even a court in Riyadh??? I have searched high and low, and all I could find was squash courts.

Abo_Saleh wrote:

But is there even a court in Riyadh??? I have searched high and low, and all I could find was squash courts.

Yes, At Fal compound there is one !!

I know it has been years for this post. I would like to play raquetball or any other sports. Please message me if someone would like to play.

Thanks
Ali

Im coming back to Riyadh next month.  Anyone interested in playing racquetball ?

Hamad