Volunteer looking for a shared flat

Hello everybody,

I'm in Phnom Penh since 10 days and will stay one year for volunteering with a local NGO.

I'm a 24 year old German and would like to share a flat with other westerners.

My budget is about 100-150$, I'd like to live in Toul Tom Pong but also other districts would be fine as long as the travel time to my NGO office is not too bad (it's near the Khmer-Soviet Friendship Hospital).

If you live in a flat and have room for me or if you also are looking for a shared flat, I would appreciate if you send me a mail.

Bye for now
Simon

Hi Simon and welcome to Expat.com!

I suggest you to post an advert in the section Housing in phnom penh, it may help.;)

Good luck,
Harmonie.

Hello Simon,

I also live and work in Phnom Penh and also looking for flat to share, my budget is similar to yours, so please contact me at 855 89 898 333

Regards,
Cristina

Hello Cristina, you can also post an advert in the Housing in Phnom Penh section as suggested Harmonie. It shall help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am looking for a decent housemate who wants to rent a room (big) including common toilet/bath, kitchen, living room and dining room. The house has 3 rooms, 1 room is occupied by me, a working Filipino, single woman in late 20's  and easily to dealt with smile Rental fee = $100 + utilities per month (1 month advance and 1 month deposit for room rent if the 3 rooms are occupied), if not $150 per month + utilities. The 1st room will be available on November 21th, the 2nd room on December 1, 2012.

Location: along Norodom blvd. (Phnom Penh, Cambodia) Beside SSN Center (green building) near KFC norodom, Pencil supermarket, Vattanac Bank, Central market and Sorya Mall. ALL NATIONALITIES ARE WELCOME TO INQUIRE . You may reach me through call for more info to Exci - +855 888 99 888 2

Thank you.