South african expats in cyprus

I am from South Africa and thinking of relocating to Cyprus. I wish to make contact with South Africans in Cyprus.
Elise

Hi there.I am Elise and from South africa. I think of relocating to Cyprus. I wish to make contact with expats from South Africa in Cyprus.

Welcome on Expat-blog Elise! :)

I moved the discussion on the Cyprus forum. When do you think you'll move?

Here, you can find some contacts of South African in Cyprus.

All the best.
Christine

hi elise, we moved here from sa a year ago for two year period.
When are you planning to move?

Hi Martijn
We were thinking of some time in the new year.
We havee just sold our property.
Can you please assist with some info on medical insurance. my husband is a pensioner and I will also receive pension from South Africa. I would however like to do some work there. What will the position be.
Thank you so much for the reply.
I have been trying for so long to get in touch with any South African in Cyprus.
Have a nice day
Elise

hi this is pawan i would like to work in algeria,north africa if u know about the life style plz reply me and how much safety safety to work in algeria.

elise1 wrote:

I am from South Africa and thinking of relocating to Cyprus. I wish to make contact with South Africans in Cyprus.
Elise

Hi Elise,

I am currently living in Cyprus and hoping to secure employment here so that I can stay. Are you going to be coming here soon? The island is beautiful and the people friendly, even those who dont understand english. I have been here a month today and do not want to go back to SA if I can help it.

Stay in touch

Helo I am from South Africa Johannesburg been here one year...my parents were Cypriot lived here when I was young working in Limassol want to meet new friends.....Olympia