Have been 10 months in birmingham

hi i am french and have been in birmingham for 10 months, i am still there. get in touch if you want to get acquainted, my name is bruno, see you.:)

Hello Bruno.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Maybe you can tell us more about yourself.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello aurelie,

thank you for you response, i come from france, Bordeaux exactly, i came over to england to improve my english and now i live in yardley not too far from bham.

Basically, the life in birmingham is a little bit boring but anyway i am here for work and to improve my english. However i would like to meet some nice people so feel free to get in touch with em again.

Hi Bruno,

I used to live around that area myself...
I came to England with the same purpouse, like you and this is my 7th year here.
I agree its not the most magical place on earth, but its close(ish) to everything at least.
Hope you'll get to like it a bit more!:-)
Gwen

Hello Gwen,

of course I get used to this C.p weather lol but I like the life in England although I am not gonna stay there all my life but we never know, that is the reason why I try to meet some new people like you so nice to meet you then.

Bruno

Hi Bruno, IŽm from Czech republic and IŽm living in Hounslow West from 16th of March...is not far from Birmingham, so I would like to meet with other people.

Dita

hello dita

of course with pleasure, lets keep in touch :-)

Hi Marie, Dexter, Dita and Bruno! :-)

What's anyone up to this bank holiday weekend?
Anyone is free to meet up or organise something fun?

Gwen