Please I need help !!!

I am from Tunisia, my fiancee is from Belarus,Minsk, we really love each other and planning to get married. I have a college degree in Marketing, I speak french, english, arabic and a just a little of spanish ^^ I really need to know, what to do exactly to go there, please if any one knows how things work in here, please help, I'm so desperate, help !!!!

Hello Shaman,

Just a little confused on your posting.  Are you looking for assistance in how to arrive in (BLR) Visa?.  Or are you looking for the proper procedure requirements for Marriage in (BLR)?.  I would be gladly to assist for whatever situation, information I may have. 

Or the best way is to consult with your or nearby country Embassy's or Consulates offices. 

Good Luck!

Hello Sparky,
Thank you for responding to my post!
well I guess that I'm looking for the proper procedure requirements for Marriage in Belarus, the problem is that we don't have a belarus embassy here in Tunisia, neither a Consulates offices ! so it would be great if you could give me a hand and provide me with some useful informations and advices!

have a nice day

No problem Shaman.

Congratulation on your engagement. :)
PM SENT to your request.  I hope it helps.

Good Luck!