Expat weekly meet-up on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dear all,

This is preliminary plan for meet-up this week on Thursday, August 23, 2012. Let's share ur ideas for a better plan ka :)
       - Time: 19:30 Thursday, August 23, 2012
       - Venue: COCHIN Cafe (#9 Tran Cao Van street, District 1)
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? … 1462374979http://english.thesaigontimes.vn/Home/t … own/22710/

For more interesting, we have one rule for this meet-up: each one who join meet-up will bring along with one gift (anything, whatever its size, whatever its beautiful, whatever its color, whatever its craziness, whatever its wrapping....).... Then we can exchange gift to each others by lucky draw :P

Hope everybody will respond & enjoy this concept as well :)

Regards,
Chum (+84.908686785)

Sound interesting. I am Tuan. I ll join with one more friend. Hope to see u soon.

count me in :D

List of register to join meet-up on Thursday, August 23, 2012. Please be reminded to bring along with anything like a gift for exchange ka :P
1. bechum
2. Hanh2310
3. OVCoordinator
4. pwyll.tuan
5. summerdays

Glad to join, I'll be there around 8pm :)

Count me and 1 more friend of mine in
Cheers :))

List of register to join meet-up on Thursday, August 23, 2012. Please be reminded to bring along with anything like a gift for exchange ka
1. bechum
2. Hanh2310
3. OVCoordinator
4. pwyll.tuan
5. summerdays
6. tinadp
7. boorin87 (+ friend)

+1: nice to meet you there!  ;-)

Count me in as well

List of register to join meet-up on Thursday, August 23, 2012. Please be reminded to bring along with anything like a gift for exchange ka
1. bechum
2. Hanh2310
3. OVCoordinator
4. pwyll.tuan
5. summerdays
6. tinadp
7. boorin87 (+ friend)
8. matteox
9. Michael AMS_SGN

Is it okie for Vietnamese who want to improve her English ?
I am astudent, but i like this.
A little shy if all there will fluent in English except me :P

ngoisaomayman20014 wrote:

Is it okie for Vietnamese who want to improve her English ?
I am astudent, but i like this.
A little shy if all there will fluent in English except me :P

Don't worry my dear, 50% of the group are vietnamese ka :) do not shy anymore cos most of us don't use English as our mother language --> everybody has the same foundation, okie?!? ;)

Dear all,

Cos Decibel lounge will be crowded on Thursday night - 02 birthday party there, so they don't have enough place for us. Therefore, I decide to change the venue to:
             COCHIN Cafe (#9 Tran Cao Van street, District 1)
             https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? … 1462374979
             http://english.thesaigontimes.vn/Home/t … own/22710/

Please be updated this information as well.

Regards,
Chum

List of register to join meet-up on Thursday, August 23, 2012. Please be reminded to bring along with anything like a gift for exchange ka :P
1. bechum
2. Hanh2310
3. OVCoordinator
4. pwyll.tuan
5. summerdays
6. tinadp
7. boorin87 (+ friend)
8. matteox
9. Michael AMS_SGN

Hi Bechum

Since this is a weekly event. Mind if a visitor (not expat) and friend to join in your September meetup? :D

Cheers
Kevin

OzOzOz wrote:

Hi Bechum

Since this is a weekly event. Mind if a visitor (not expat) and friend to join in your September meetup? :D

Cheers
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Your guys always welcome :) the weekly meet-ups are open for all over the world as well (both human & animals if you can bring along with ;)

Keep updating this forum for more information of meet-ups everyweek so you can arrange your time to join as well :)

Regards,
Chum

bechum wrote:
OzOzOz wrote:

Hi Bechum

Cheers
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Your guys always welcome :) the weekly meet-ups are open for all over the world as well (both human & animals if you can bring along with ;)

Keep updating this forum for more information of meet-ups everyweek so you can arrange your time to join as well :)

Regards,
Chum

Awesome. Will keep an eye out on the forum and will catch you all in September!

Cheers
Kevin

Hi ss Chum,
My friend and I will join tonite. Put us in the list:).
Truc.

count me in :D

1. bechum
2. Hanh2310
3. OVCoordinator
4. pwyll.tuan
5. summerdays
6. tinadp
7. boorin87 (+ friend)
8. matteox
9. Michael AMS_SGN
10. truc_nguyen (+ friend)
11. nana91

When are you guys holding the same one on the weekend? Saturday night?

annie_t wrote:

Don't know yet, you can raise your plan and see ;)

bechum wrote:
annie_t wrote:

I need somebody give me a hand to raise it. :D:P;) Would you guys?

annie_t wrote:
bechum wrote:
annie_t wrote:

Sorry but I did not use to be free at weekend :(

bechum wrote:
annie_t wrote:
bechum wrote:

Sorry but I did not use to be free at weekend :(

Oh sad :(

hi bechum, plz add us (me + nhannguyen + linh) into your list, babe...

see ya

1. bechum
2. Hanh2310
3. OVCoordinator
4. pwyll.tuan
5. summerdays
6. tinadp
7. boorin87 (+ friend)
8. matteox
9. Michael AMS_SGN
11. nana91
12. oanhbrit
13. nhan nguyen
14. linh

oanhbrit wrote:

hi bechum, plz add us (me + nhannguyen + linh) into your list, babe...

see ya

plz remember to bring along with beautiful gift to exchange with me sweet ^^!

count me in

1. bechum
2. Hanh2310
3. OVCoordinator
4. pwyll.tuan
5. summerdays
6. tinadp
7. boorin87 (+ friend)
8. matteox
9. Michael AMS_SGN
11. nana91
12. oanhbrit
13. nhan nguyen
14. linh
15. thaitrang1910

i am going to be there tonight with gift and hugs =)

1. bechum
2. Hanh2310
3. OVCoordinator
4. pwyll.tuan
5. summerdays
6. tinadp
7. boorin87 (+ friend)
8. matteox
9. Michael AMS_SGN
11. nana91
12. oanhbrit
13. nhan nguyen
14. linh
15. thaitrang1910
16. 7up

Sorry for the late notice, count me in please.

Hi, Im from Malaysian newly join this expat-blog community. Working here more than 8 months, stucked in the same environment everyday, hope to get to know some new friends and entertainments!

Well, for this event I would love to join, too bad no transport. Anyway, please keep us updated on the next event! ^^

Part 2 @ Shadow bar now with WrightEd, Mike, Nhuquynh, Cindyluu, Boorin87, Nhan nguyen, Oanhbrit, Michael :p

hi do you have another meet up this coming september?ill be in ho chi minh this september 9.and wants to make friends with expats and locals and hopefully you can help me guys look for a nursing job thank you

cham1986 wrote:

hi do you have another meet up this coming september?ill be in ho chi minh this september 9.and wants to make friends with expats and locals and hopefully you can help me guys look for a nursing job thank you

We do the meet-up regular weekly ka :) just update the forum for new information as well.

Hi sis Chum and other participants on last night ^^
We had a great meeting and party time ever
Kindly upload some photos to show to others who didn't come last night to view ( actually I also wanna see)
hehe

Btw Sis Chum I think we should have sth special for Independence Dat 2nd Sept 2012

hehe

Omg! i got account banned while trying to upload Chum photos on yesterday photos from facebook =(

That could be Chum photo "attractive... content", so the admin can not take it any more ^^

bechum wrote:
cham1986 wrote:

We do the meet-up regular weekly ka :) just update the forum for new information as well.

Dear Chum

Sorry to ask this coz it sounds stupid but i have read all the posts and kept wondering "ka" refer to any word i know. Could you explain for my silly question? Thanks a lot... :D;):cool: