About Vietnamese language learning?

Dear expats,

I am re-posting the announcement I have recently read for all members of expat-blog who have known nothing about vietnamese but wish to learn for daily communication.

Here is the extract:

"Our programs and lessons are not abstract, ambiguous, but very close to students' living and work.

Start: Thursday ( 23rd August 2012)
Schedule: every Tueday and Thursday
Number of learners: maximum just 6
Time: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Duration: 5 weeks. ( total 15 hours)
Fee: $4 per hour
Class: KLAS LANGUAGE CENTER - Cao Thang Street, District 3 (very closed to District 1, District 5 and District 10 - just 5 -10 minutes by motorbike)
Event: After each class, learners will also attend and enjoy together small party in a very cosy atmosphere with Vietnamese traditional dish (for example Pho or Banh Xeo, etc) with some local vietnamese at my home.

If you are interesting in this class, please contact me as soon as possible for enrollment before 20rd August via [email protected] or 01234449460 - Ms.Vi"

I hope my information would be of your help for all of you if you are in need in learning vietnamese.

Regards & Cheers,
Jeanie

Hello Jeanie.

Can you please post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Vietnam classifieds? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

$4/hour = 100.000 VND, to expensive!!!

Daily conversation no need to study in class, just learn by life, if anybody have requirement, plz call me at 0903175883, or email : [email protected], My C.O stay at Ky Dong District, Ho Chi Minh city. Nice to help everybody enjoy Vietnamese life without money..