Apartment in New Delhi

Hi,
I'm Macarena, from Santiago de Chile.
My husband and I are going to live in New Delhi in January 2013, and we are looking for an apartment in the south of the city, something with two bathrooms and two bedrooms.
Please, if someone can help us to find it and tell us about the prices, I will really apreciate!!

can contact Mr Aggarwal 9810038171

Hi There,

How are you.

If u wanna live in the south of city, one good location can be Vasant Kunj, which is very close to the airport, 5 star hotel and very nice malls. Rent for a nice decent apartment can vary from specifically a 2bhk with 2 bathrooms can vary from Rupees 40 to 50 thousand a month as of today. So may be a little more in January 2013.

Other place can be Vasant Vihar, houses, a very posh locality, houses embassies, expats, diplomats, but the rent there will be starting from Rupess 80000 onwards subject to availabilty of a 2bhk. it starts mainly from 3 bhk.

If you wish to have any other details, you can mail me at
[email protected]

or call at 9810208890

Best Regards

Yogesh Bali

Bonjour Macarena.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I invite you to read this article on Accommodation in India.

You can post an advert in the Housing in New Delhi section as well. It may help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

You can contact: [email protected]  Available 2 bedroom apartment close to India gate, embassies, UN , world bank etc ...

Well depends on your budget.. The top ranked colonies of delhi  are Sunder Nagar, Golf Links, Jor Bagh here the rentals could be around INR 2,25,000 upwards. Next a lot of expat also like Anand Lok, West end, Vasant Vihar the rentals here are marginally lower. The USP of these areas are they are the poshest and the cream of Delhi, the houses may be old but they are well ventilated, large and spacious, with sprawling public lawns a lot of green and considered very safe. Power out age is negligible in the first three locations with no water problems. The other choices would be Defence Colony where a 2 bedroom house (these exist only in old houses) the rentals would be around INR 60,000 upwards depending on the house , location and parking. Defence colony has a major parking issue. Power cuts could be more in summer compared to above mentioned properties, no water problem and a  Lively neighborhood market. For newer houses the rentals can go upto INR 3,50,000 in Defence Colony. You should choose a place according to the place where you are expected to work.

it will be better you check out for d accommodation by 2013 when you are ready to move down, because d price you get now might not be the same you will get in 2013.

Regards..

ha hi my name is SAMANDEEP GILL and I read ur mail well if u don't mind but not in DELHI but very close to DELHI I can offer u an accomadation and its me my mom and my dad only here we have  ground floor and first floor w/2 rooms    2 bathrooms  and 2 beds in each room and a kitchen too and balcony on both sides  and I can promice u would like to love our company till u live here .
Well hope  to hear from u soon