Salary and living

hello all
im offered a job as a asst store manager in Riyadh,i m offered a salary of 3900 SAR pm .
1 is this a good salary for qualification im a post graduate in management and a fresher
2 how much will i save
3 wat is the cost  of rent, transportation  and food . im single

hi
perhaps you mean 39,000 SAR per month?? That would be great and you could save ALOT!!
3,900 is not possible!

Thats Peanuts, but decision is yours !! If you are a PG in management, you will get more than this in india.... So wont be a good decision.....

Om Rydan wrote:

hi
perhaps you mean 39,000 SAR per month??

If it is indeed, 39K/month, where do I apply?  :D

@ houstonian indeed 39,000 sounds too much but what do I know what they pay? But 3900 per months is INDEED also not possible, or it is??
Tell me

its 3,900 per month

Om Rydan wrote:

@ houstonian indeed 39,000 sounds too much but what do I know what they pay? But 3900 per months is INDEED also not possible, or it is??
Tell me

Anything is possible - this is the Magic Kingdom after all.  :) 

Not knowing anything about the job market/pay scale for Asst Store Managers in Riyadh I cannot comment on the salary. 

If I were offered that salary I would respectfully decline the offer.  It is a bit on the low side.

Hi Vijay
but you have some allowance for housing, travel, insurance and transportation...? That is at least what I always hear, they use to give some package...
Did you check what a one bedroom apartment would cost there?
Food seems to be not too expensive. But others can hopefully tell you more about the lifecost there.
Good luck with finding more out
Greetings

houstonian wrote:
Om Rydan wrote:

hi
perhaps you mean 39,000 SAR per month??

If it is indeed, 39K/month, where do I apply?  :D

same here

3,900 a month and you are talking about saving. Do you want to live a miserable life?
Man don;t compare it with your INR salary. I suggest you find a good job in india and in the meanwhile keep on searching for options in Riyadh.

3900 will be tought on you but there are ways you can save this but thats too sub-standard.

Like you have to do a room share and live in a specific area. There you can cook and share food with room mates. so people do this stuff and save. if you're willing to compromise then you can save.

thank u all for ur inputs , so with 3,900 is it possible that i can have good life in riyadh without any savings

Vijay,

I believe you are being exploited by your future employer.  Your salary is on the low side- are they giving you any other benefits like, housing, transport, bonus etc?
As mentioned above you could move to KSA and share a flat in a not so pleasant place and maybe save some money but you need to ask yourself one question....what are you going to gain by coming to KSA?
People come here to make money- they don't come here for the lifestyle!
Just think long and hard about moving from India.

Sorry to sound negative but i think you need to be told frankly

Good luck for the future

saudies are cheep . go work somewhere else .

what is the expected salary ? so that i can negotiate with the company

vijay490214 wrote:

what is the expected salary ? so that i can negotiate with the company

Really you should know what you are worth? How much you would need to survive here and save is very much dependent on your own personal circumstances.

if i take company accommodation and transportation 1,400 will be deducted of my salary 3,900.

Vijay,

After taking all the above into consideration- what do you honestly think about the job offer?

Please give the contact who are working as software enginners in saudi ministry

very low salary!

vijay490214 wrote:

if i take company accommodation and transportation 1,400 will be deducted of my salary 3,900.

Beware, seems you are being conned !