>>>>>>>Attention: Weekend Futbol Freaks :D .......an invitation

gus2 kung sumali sa futbol club ..pano ba pu ba ?

Hello Arjay Cortez -> In english please on this Anglophone forum so that everybody could understand! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Just attend regularly,  you will fit in Ü

Hey guys..we are good to go on Sunday 4/21 3-5pm at Miriam College Football Field along Katipunan Ave. Loyola Heights QC. See you and let us play the beautiful game. See you

Hey guys..we are good to go on Sunday 4/28 3-5pm at Miriam College Football Field along Katipunan Ave. Loyola Heights QC. See you and let us play the beautiful game. See you

Bring dark and light jersey

Football at Miriam College on 5th of May from 3 to 5pm.. See you

Invitation to Play at Miriam College tomorrow May 19 3-5pm please bring light and dark jersey and lets play! PM me for questions

Guys, we are looking for new football players to join out group. It's pretty diverse with over 50 different nationalities and from beginners to semi pro footballers.

Please get in touch or visit our FB page:

facebook.com/FootballManila?fref=ts

Hey peeps

I would like to invite you on Sunday June 23 at Miriam College Football Field from 3-5pm for some football. Please don't forget to bring your dark and light jersey...

FYI. It is along Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City..right after Ateneo de Manila University

If you're not doing anything tomorrow June 30 from 3 to 6pm..head to Miriam College Football Field and play football with us.... ALL GENDER/SKILLS LEVEL ARE WELCOME

We are looking for new football players to join our group Football Manila or Manila Tala FC.

Please contact me if you are interested to play with us or against us;)

Oli

Come and play with us tomorrow 7/21 at Miriam College Football Field from 4 to 6pm. Bring LIGHT and dark jersey. Php100/person...see you guys!

Hey guys.  Come and dropby at Miriam College Football Field tomorrow August 11 from 3-5pm. Bring light and dark jersey and let's enjoy an afternoon of football. Its PhP100 per head

MIRIAM COLLEGE tomorrow Aug 18 from 3-5pm....please do not forget to log your name before the game. See you... You know the drill

After the heavy rains last week, we resume play tomorrow same time at Miriam College...hope you guys could make it!

Booked MC field tomorrow Sept.  1 from 4-6pm. We can come in at 3pm and do drills. Again,  please log in your name. 100/pax

See you guys

Sir, I would like to join. I'm wondering if there will be a session next sunday and also, where do i log in? Thank you!

Come and play with us tomorrow 9/15 at Miriam College Football Field from 3-6pm. PhP100/head

Who wants to play Football?  Head to Miriam College on Sept 29 and Oct 6 from 4-6pm for a 9-side game. PHP100 to play

Inviting everyone here to come and join us at Miriam College Field tomorrow 10/27/2013 from 3-6pm. PhP100/person

Open Play @ Miriam College along Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City. That's from 3-6pm Jan 19, 2014. Just PM me if you want to go. We are re-building Club Atletico de Manila for 2014 competitions

Open play at BGC tom Jan 18 from 4-6pm. 200/person. Confirm to this post if you are going. Thanks

Hey Guys

We'll be at Miriam College this Sunday January 26 from 3-6pm for some futbol fun! See you

Hey Guys

Join us on these dates:

Feb 8, Saturday 10-12MN @ Bonifacio Global City Turf PhP200/person
Feb 9, Sunday 3-5 PM @ Miriam College in Katipunan, Quezon City for some football drills and games afterwards PhP100/person

Open for both Men and Women. Bring your Kids on Sunday

We are rebuilding the Club for the upcoming Corporate Football League kick-off in May. Join us win the Cup, we are training every Sunday from 3-5pm at Miriam College along Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City

Come and reunite with your old flame. Kick-around and find your rhythm. Join us win the Cup, we are training every Sunday from 3-5pm at Miriam College along Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City

Join us this Sunday August 3,2014 at Far Eastern University Diliman Campus for some Football Fun! Call time is 330pm. Play til 6pm

Cheers!

hello what about futsal? do you know some places?

hello. do you still offer free training for newbies? im interested :)

Papa Charlie wrote:

Hey Guys!

If you are free on weekends, I would like to invite you to come and play with us every Sunday 4-6pm at Miriam College Football Field along Katipunan Avenue Diliman QC.

This is open to anyone interested to learn the game, weekend superstars and cosplayers :D

No minimum skills, age or gender required...just want to enjoy the scent of the pitch and the beautiful game itself.

Feeling rusty? Now is the time to kick some balls!---footballs :D

See you guys

is it still for free po kuya? im willing to learn!! thanks po :)

Hi Guys

For those who want to have a regular club to play and scrimmage with, UNOFIL FC is in the process of rebuilding the club. Very rich legacy and good character. Check them out and like the FB page below. Right now, the target is to join the Weekend Futbol League (WFL) set to open its Challengers Cup next month.

Everyone is Welcome...Free of Charge!! That's a good thing right? https://www.facebook.com/unofilipinofc

Hello guys. Finally I found a Football Club to join in! Anyone interested in joining us? They are teaching begginers like me to excel in the field. Our Training session eariler was fun although it rained.

Interested in joining? Just Visit our FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/unofilipinofc

CHEERS MATE! :)

Sept. 22, tonight, Emperador Stadium 10pm-Midnight

...for those interested Ü

WELCOME to the 1st  UNO FILIPINO FC - MONTHLY TOUR SERIES, titled, "MABUHAY 8-ASIDE FUTBOL",  MENs & WOMENs Open, U12 & U10. Fee P3,000. GIVEAWAYS & PRIZES AT STAKE. OCT.19, 2014. ASCOM FIELD. Top 2 teams of OCT & NOV for Men's only will qualify for  BATTLE of Quarter CHAMPION on DEC 2014 for 10K Cash price. Battles continues to Champions Finale Dec2015. NO TEAMS & PLAYERS of ANY 2014 UFL, UAAP, NCAA & SOME TOP WFL. Contact Marbon 09393975520. Pls pass..

Emperador McKinley Hill Bonifacio Taguig 11-aside scrimmage tonight, Nov.7 10pm-12mn. 250/head

Who wants to go?

Too bad that I read this message now, I got back 2 weeks ago from Philippines, I gave training lesson to the local football teams in colleges and university.. Next time I would like to join u guys. Salamat SA lahat :)

Sure! Join us when you get back

Do you guys still do this weekly?

I want to play as much as I can to regain my former skill level :)

Football invite:

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone is having a great time with family and friends!
We are scheduled to play this Saturday, Dec 27, 10pm at Emperador Stadium. P300 per head.
Kindly confirm on this thread before 8pm tonight if you will make it or not for Saturday.

Thanks and have a good one!

Hi!

Atletico de Manila will be hosting an 11 a side open play this coming Sunday 03/15  4-6 PM at Emperador Stadium / Mckinley, Fort.

There will be limited slots so please confirm here. Those who confirm will be prioritized to play.

P250 per head.

Hope to see you there!

Thank you!

facebook.com/events/1631471837083743/