Any good international school in Al Ahsa

dear all,

any good internation school in al-ahsa or any pakistani school plz let me know i m new in here n soon my family will come here.

Thanks

Hi amir

Welcome to the kingdom and blog

In ihsa I suggest to u nada international school
nadaschool.edu.sa/01ABNIS/CNTCT.html

Any help it's my pleasure

Thansk Moe.86 for ur reply, It is nice school but little bit out of my budget, i hv 4 kids and i think I can not manage it for 4 kids, plz let me know any less expensive school.

thnks

u welcome amir

Unfortunately in ihsa i'm not that much good i only know nada but u can ask them if they know any other schools.

sorry bro i hope i can help u

Dear sir/mam
there are many international schools here in Ahsa, expensive ones and cheap ones too.
If you are looking for a cheap one it is the Indian School for non Saudi Arabians, but i know the teachers there beat the kids badly.
another school is Al-Anjal School an expensive one, but the teachers there are good and exert a lot of efforts to help the kids.
Good luck

MANARAT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is the branch of Manarat al riyadh.Good choice

dear all,
pleas can you share any international school in sulamaniya area Hafoouf.

Saqib Rajpoot wrote:

dear all,
pleas can you share any international school in sulamaniya area Hafoouf.

Dear Saqib,

There are good schools in Al Ahsa but not in Salmaniya... If your are searching for Cambridge these are the some of the good schools.

1. Nada International school      -  very expensive
2. Al Riyadh International School  - moderate  and near to Salmaniya it is near to Aswaq Qarrya

some others embassay schools are cheap like
1. Moderan International school (Indian school).
2. Noor Ul Huda International school (Indian)
3. Pakistan International school (Pakisan)

If you need more information let me know I will give the details.

Thanks,

Amir

Very thanks to you dear Amir sab,
Do you mean Al-Reeyada International school because i searched on google for Al Riyadh International School  but did not found.

Saqib Rajpoot wrote:

Very thanks to you dear Amir sab,
Do you mean Al-Reeyada International school because i searched on google for Al Riyadh International School  but did not found.

Dont worry Saqib sab if you need their contact no i will give you. If you r in Al Ahsa inbox me your whatsapp i will send you details or gps location

What type of Visa is required for joining / getting admission to those private and embassy schools in Al ahsa? Can anyone help. Permanent family Visa or visit Visa or any other. Pls suggest

mmdrafi2013 wrote:

What type of Visa is required for joining / getting admission to those private and embassy schools in Al ahsa? Can anyone help. Permanent family Visa or visit Visa or any other. Pls suggest

Only Permanent visa in other words required Iqama of parents and Student.

Thanks. May I know the monthly fees for those schools

mmdrafi2013 wrote:

Thanks. May I know the monthly fees for those schools

If you are asking for Indian International School than it is 400 SAR monthly for 1st child and 300 for other siblings.

Thanks for Ur valuable information

Amir sab,
Any idea about Noorul Huda Indian school? Location and fee structure

I exactly dont know about the fee structure but It is also a good school I mean better than Modern International School (Indian school). But I guess all indian schools have the same fee structure.

check this facebook id https://www.facebook.com/Huda-Al-Noor-I … 240103897/

Thanks amir saab

Looking good International school in Tabuk!!!plz

mmdrafi2013 wrote:

Thanks amir saab

Your welcome n if u need any help or guidence feel frew to contact me.

Dear Brothers
I'm moving to Dammam from Riyadh and need some assistance with my kids schooling.  As i have 3 kids so i have to be little careful with budget. can someone suggest me some good school in the range of around 10,000 per year with British curriculum. Thanks guys.

which school is better  Huda al noor or Modern international school in Hofuf

@Shimoga Farook > this topic is old and inactive. You may not get any replies or you should start a new topic on the Dammam forum. Thank you

Shimoga Farook wrote:

which school is better  Huda al noor or Modern international school in Hofuf

Both are almost same but Modern International school is more famous n have more students and classes.

Hi brother
Which school is best fro Indian curriculum in Al Ahsa especially for Higher classes?

There are two Indian Schools in Al-Ahsa,

1. Modern International School (Opposite Riyadh bank, Othaim roundabout Al-Mubarraz)
2. Huda Al-Noor  International School (http://hudaalnoor.com/)

1st one is good and big

Ok ..thanks a lot for the information..how are the studies there?..and I have heard teachers are very strict in MIS..is it true?

for boys sections it may be but in Girls section teacher are nice

Hi,

I am new to forum. Is there any good special need school in ALhasa. any advise would be much appreciated.