For work visa in Norway

Dear Sir/Madam,
  I am having a very strong education and work experience background in India to make a positive contribution to the organization through my knowledge, skills and personal commitment, continuously strive for professional satisfaction, organization and individual excellence.
I am applying for Skilled Visa Migration and interested in coming to Norway. I am a goal oriented person and qualified for the profession of Civil Engineer. I run my own office for the past five years. I am a Diploma in Civil Engineering and pursuing Bachelors of Engineers. I have a great analytical as well as technical mind. I can work on a project that involves talent as well as expertise that you assign me. I am creative, motivated and scientific and I guess all these qualities are important for a profession like a Civil Engineer.
This is an overview of what I have and can provide to you . Please  I can be contacted at email or phone to discuss on the parameters of this detail.
Thank you for your consideration and time. I look forward to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Naresh Chauhan
Civil Engineer
India

Hi Naresh and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to browse through the forum, it may help.:)

You may also take a look at the articles in our participative guide.

Best of luck,
Harmonie.

Hi naresh

I am a teacher going to apply for skilled  visa to norway...so let us share our knowledge and information abt Norway and this programe that may help each other..

Rajesh
email: [email protected]

@Naresh

It is not easy to find a job in nordic country. The companies here mainly prefer locals( ethnic) over immigrants/high  skilled workers!!
Diploma and civil engineering is a very basic degree in nordic country.
There are many  jobless fresher students/experienced  professional with masters& Phd degree

Any way, best of luck!!