Playgroups

Hi, living in Bucharest and wondered if there are any english speaking playgroups for toddlers. I have a two kids myself and I am looking for english speaking mum to get together in park or for coffee.

Hello Swatosch.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hope you'll soon be advised by other members.

Thank you,
Aurélie

HI, i have a 2 year old and would like to organize a playgroup in English for him. In the city center is preferable but i'm flexible. Let me know if Saturdays would work for you

Hi,

I think we will be organizing playgroup with couple of mums from this forum, but most likely weekdays I will keep you posted what is happening, as I am bit behind having visitors here last two weeks, M.

Hello!  Are you still doing playgroups? 
Please let me know!  :)

Hi gjam07,

Please note that this topic is quite old.

I suggest you to create a new topic on the Bucharest forum, this might surely help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hihi,
I have two toddlers and I am intreasted in joning playgroups/dates.  Pls let me know :)

Hello! I have a 9 month old boy, he is not much of a playmate yet but I myself am very interested in finding some english speaking moms to meet and chat :) With children of course. Would be very glad to join a playdate or something similar! :)

hihi,
I have a two toddlers and I am also very interested in meeting some English speaking moms :)

Hi there,

I have a three and a half year old toddler boy and 9 month old baby girl and live around Herestrau . If you would like to meet up please let me know as my little boy loves to meet new people. Also there are baby and toddlers groups on in the British School and INSPe on most weekday mornings. I haven't been yet but I heard they are very good. If you check the school websites there should be information regarding the groups on there.

Hi boristex,
I have a 3 year old girl and 5 year old boy and we live near Herestrau park.  Would you like to meet sometime next week?

Best, Sigrun

Hi Sigrunk

I just sent you a pm. Yes we'd love to meet up next week. I have my contact details on the pm so let me know when it suits and we can meet up.

Christine

Hi guys....

I have a 2 year old girl,and we're looking for a playgroup.
Please PM next time when you organize smtg.
Alex