Help me out for get a job!!!!

HI ALL,

I am M.C.A graduate & finished at 2009.i am looking for a job in Dubai..Please anyone help me out...

Hello,
try this website...www.catererglobal.com....it might help you find jobs in dubai...it's not easy especially at this time...but keep on trying....never ever give up....

Good luck....

happybear....

Hi,

you should read all these articles here: work in Dubai

Hope this helps,

Julien

I am in a similar situation as yourself as i myself have completed an M.Sc and looking to start another one soon. but meanwhile in between, i have just received an offer a job with this new blue chip ad firm. So i want to share my good fortune with you. If you have a copy of your cv ready, contact me immediately.
Good day

hi kumari,

I am cletus, working in dubai... also i am a tamilian from kk dist.

try to help out you but there is no reasonable details with your adv.

you can write me to
[email protected]

have a nice day

thanks
cletus

have you considered the dubai job secret guide? market is rough in dubai now, worldwide really. but if you are serious about investing in your career then i definitely recommend the guide. you can find it at the dubai city info site under the jobs section. good luck

hai kumari,
            u can go to gulfnews.com and go to jobs page and give ur job specification. i am working in jebel ali and mail me what type of job u need may need. mail me at [email protected] or u can call me at 050 3795233