Hi. Need music help in SAN FRANCISCO from FRANCE

Hi everyone. I am not expat, but I am looking for help from someone living in San Francisco, especially from a french one as I live in France.
There is a free concert in a SF label wharehouse the 9 of august at 4pm. During this event this label will sell a store exclusive vinyl from one of my favourite band. Unfortunatly even if the concert is free I won't be there... So I am looking for someone who's able to go there, have a good time at the concert (I'm sure this going to be fun), and pick-me up one of this record.
I hope to find someone to help me, as this record is only available at the label wharehouse, one per person, etc... I'm sure this doesn't mean anything to most of you, but maybe one of you is a music lover and would like to discover a famous underground SF label.
Thanks anyway.
Tristan

Hello Tristan.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope someone will be able to help you.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks.
I went to SF a few years ago. Was one of the best place I ever visited.
Really hope to find someone to help me. Maybe we could arrange something from France. If anyone needs or wants something here just tell me.

So, the 08/09 concert is gone, here you can see how it was:

youtu.be/gX6KSxmI0h8

But you can still help me and go there to get me a copy of the record I am hopelessly looking for. There will be other concert in a few weeks anyway.
Please, anyone?

So, I'm still looking for a good guy who's able to go at that shop friday August 24th to pick-me up a record. It's on Palou av. not that far. Please, someone?
Thanks

Hello bmxandtoys.

Maybe you can try to post an advert in the San Francisco classifieds. It can help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie