Irony: Looking for new friends on Friendship day... !

Hi people... This is Smitesh from Mumbai... the financial capital of India...

It's been 2 months for me in Jakarta... since i joined my 1st job after graduating... n for the very first time after leaving my country, I feel just a tiny bit regretful of the decision... well, neither for the traffic of Jakarta... nor for the equally lousy internet... but all in all... coz i am away from my gang of buddies in India... :(

Friendship Day would be one of the very few Sundays we got up early... not for jogging or any other exercise... just for the sake of having plenty of time to meet all our buddies... to roam around the city... to shop a lot... to laugh... to pull each other's legs... to have all 3 meals of the day together... :D

Sigh... !
What's the use of all the money one earns... if he doesn't have friends to spend it on... hehe...

Notwithstanding the handful of office buddies I got here... it always is an issue when u have a 6-days working week n all that ur office buddies wanna do on the only off-day is rest... ! :P

So... to cut the chase... (for those who bothered to read till here... Makasih !), I am very much looking for new friends in this new city... Hope to find another handful soon...  !

Cheers... ! And a very Happy Friendship Day to all... ! :D

Welcome, Smitesh.
Go to some gatherings and make friends.
Hope you find some friends soon :)

Such a nice words. Happy friendship day!

@ C. Juliana, will definitely look out for future gatherings... Thanks :)
@ Rezafizh, Thanks buddy 0:)