I want to combine my personal study project and to be Au Pair in Paris

Hello, I will be 25 years old this year in September.
My maternal language is Spanish, I can understand English, but my English isn't pretty well. I don't speak French.
I have a major in finance, but I think itŽs not my passion. I have experience with children. I have worked with children between 0-17 years old.
I have worked as a teacher with children: preschool and elementary school. Regular education, special education (attention deficit, learning problems, etc…)
I have worked with teenager too. I had a volunteering  with a NGOs. They had risk teenager.
I donŽt  smoke. I love the children, I am energetic, patient, smiling. I love the animals too.
I want to do Au Pair in Paris and Study French in “La Sobornne”. I contacted a agency, but I prefer to contact the family personally .
I want to be Au Pair for 1-2 years. I have family in Paris. I donŽt  need lodging, stipend neither.
I only want to combine my personal study project and to be A Pair in Paris.
If you have question for me, say me, and I am going to answer you.
[email protected]
Have a nice day

Hi garza.morena,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I have moved your topic on the Paris English speaking forum for better visibility.

You could post an ad in the Jobs in Paris section.

Best of luck,
Christine

hey garza.morena,

i'm an au pair. i found a great family on a website called aupairworld. it's free to join, and you can contact the families and get to know them first. you also have the option of finding a family with or without accomodation included. i'm hoping to study at la sorbonne too! i'm sorry i only speak french and english not any spanish :( but i understood you're post very well. :)