I am From Alexandria And living in Cairo If any one need friend
I am waiting

great I can be your online friend:)

Create
My email is [email protected]
My Facebook Account facebook.com\waleed2

Hello waleed.c.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you can tell us more about yourself?

Thank you,
Aurélie

hey waleed i wish everything going good actually u can have a lot of friends here in cairo ( IT IS CAIRO ) you can chill anywhere and u gonna have friends, or u can go through forums and u will find a lot activities to do here man :D welcome in Cairo

hi can we be friends

yes sure send e-mail

I want a friend too! :)

if u don't mind we can b good friends cuz I like to make friends from all our the world

I am looking for new friends too

my facebook account is  facebook.com/abdulla.barry

you welcome i looking for friend too

I am looking for a friend too, new o cairo..to introduce myself a bit

I am a young , 39m, I stay alone in new cairo and an expat, very sociable and would like to add (without sounding pompous and I do not lack modesty) I am a man with a lot of Class and Panache. I am quite free spirited and passionate, and love to surrender to sin....... (if that's how the world deems) with people who share the same direction.

I Enjoy playing host to my own dreams and to clear your doubts I am honest and do not believe in games. Appreciate similar traits in the people I intend to meet. I respect each individuals desires, space and value for comfort and have utmost respect for others temperament / feelings.

I have no predetermined notions for what I am looking for and take things as they progress. There is enough stress at work why carry it over.

I am well educated and very well placed working with a multinational at a senior position . Athletic frame / Straight, considered pleasant with a good personality .

I enjoy fine dining & fine wining.. if all of this intriguing enough for you, write back at [email protected]

aakash

Thanks but Expat.com is not a dating site for info.

Armand
Expat.com Team

Hello everyone, i'm looking for a Russian speaking friend, Honestly i want to practice my Russian language, but also i really like Russian People.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

Hi
How are you. I'm looking for a friend too

Hi, are you Russian speaking?