Jeddah Volleyball

Hello Everybody!
This is Zairex. One of my favorites is Volleyball, and I am new to Jeddah. So, I might need help in enrolling in a volleyball team. Or creating a team (I don't mind). All it takes is a place where we can play and a company. That's all!

Anyone interested, feel free to contact me to make in Jeddah!

i have post before you but still waiting for more replies, you can go at itihad. kinds of courts can be found here. i want to join too.

love to play....

Who wants to take charge on this?

better to complete the group or team then lets vote for leadership.....

add me :) thank u

PM me if your still willing to join so i can prepare the list...

hi bro Zairex,

well i saw ur msg & i m interested to play volleyball in ur team "IF" ur team needs a player. my name is azhar & i live in jeddah since 26 years actually i m from india but u feel free to contact me directly on my mobile my # is - ------ 055 7193 745 u can call me any time u like feel free to call...i love volleyball...

tc...bye....

azhar.

azu if you have friends like to play lets gamble ok.....:)

lets get it on guys....lets make 1 TEAM :)

I'll be in Jeddah very soon and would love to join! Let's do this! What are the details/how do I sign up? Thanks and I look forward to playing if there is room for an additional player.

JP ARE YOU HERE???

Sir EMMAN u there? a lot of us are now willing to play lets make 1 team....give us the details and contact number..hehehe ty

Yes JOSH i'm here....josh is a good player awesome and AVE if u here whahhaha lets make a team for EXPAT SPIKERS...:)

hello everyone! Im Ave here now in Jeddah and Im interested joining in a volleyball team... please count me in.. thnx.
JP thanks for the info... God bless you guys.

we should have a good setter.. who is a setter here in the house?

LOL JP...SO WE CAN BUILT OUR GROUP HERE.. AVE ALVAREZ JOHNP CUPCUPIN JOSH DUMALI AND OTHERS..AND WHO WILL BE THE ORGANIZER???

Ok below are the list of the expat here wanted to play volleyball:

1. ZAIREX
2. EMMAN
3. DODSQUE DEE
4. GVGME
5. JP
6. AZU85
7. MSF43 - still outside the KSA.
8. JOSH
9. AVEL

'm In but too bad in this Game -_-

We should have a SETTER... whats ur Fb Accnt guys? so we can recognize ur faces...

ok we are 9 so we can start anytime

it's Still 2 Left !

yes we can start once we have all the names and start to play we should have our 1st meeting to organize the time and look for the available court tho..

i do agree with avel i think FB is the easiest way for us to post our team, availability and place of court...

Whoever wants to take the lead on this, can you create a Facebook group and post the name here? I would gladly do so if there are no other takers. I should be in Saudi by the 17th or 18th and I'm really excited about playing some volleyball!

u can do it msf43 gogogog :D hehehe and we will req on FB group if u done making it just post the name here...:)

wow this is great, but still we need to make sure those 100% sure if you guys knows etihan lets try going their. I like the idea of having a FB for players bcoz we are all new so at least we can see and be familiarize thru pictures. JohnP can you make for us an FB?

Emman Lopez wrote:

i have post before you but still waiting for more replies, you can go at itihad. kinds of courts can be found here. i want to join too.

Well, I'd prefer to create our own team here, but sure your opinion is welcome and thank you Emman.So, let's get to it: are you in?

all right people!
for more convenience a group will be created in this evening as per requested, and I will post the name here once I create it.

Will be glad to have you all in the team!
Listen up first. I don't care about nationalities or appearances, I care about excellence and performance.

It's ok to start humble, but it's not ok to stay this way!!!

honestly guys i know how to play but im not as prof. as what i can see here. i know how to set, good at tossing and stopper as well as server. but spiker naahhh :D anyway zairex pls. fix these for us. if anyone knows a good place or if you guys have balls to play bring it ok. :lol:

You don't have to worry about being an expert, maybe I'm not either. all it needs from you is what you already said, it's about having the basics and seeking professionalism. The ball is already managed, but the place still under consideration.

Any suggestions please post!
Zairex

lets try itihad ok along falasteen st., now if one of you living inside a compound for sure some of them has a court that we could use. i hope.

Where exactly in falasteen please post the map emman :)

For ziarex hope u can post our FB group page here..thank you.

JohnP wrote:

Where exactly in falasteen please post the map emman :)

For ziarex hope u can post our FB group page here..thank you.

It's right here: Jeddah Volley

Expat Spikers is the name of our Group Page on FB for those who cant find please post ur FB here i will invite u guys...

let us discuss everything and soon we will meet each other. pls guys be cooperative for everything and lets plan these all for porpose but not just for planning only...

Take care guys... God bless u all.

hey guys follow up for the game pls.....:) this weekend?is everybody ok for that?

avel wrote:

Take care guys... God bless u all.

Salam avel, favor bro if you can talk to someone in itihad that can assist us once we get their so there will be no hasels upon entering the court, for us pls. coz i heard they are now strict in that place and if we go their at least after fajar. tahnks bro.

Hi Emman.. after Fajar? do u mean early in the morning?? madaling araw? weekend fajer would be ok coz everybody doesent have work on that time..but we have to arrange everything from there.. we have to talk to someone out there for the time sched. But I dnt have any idea going there and about the court.. pls guys any suggestion how we can get there.. thanx and good day...

avel wrote:

Hi Emman.. after Fajar? do u mean early in the morning?? madaling araw? weekend fajer would be ok coz everybody doesent have work on that time..but we have to arrange everything from there.. we have to talk to someone out there for the time sched. But I dnt have any idea going there and about the court.. pls guys any suggestion how we can get there.. thanx and good day...

ngeek you speak tagalog? yeah after fajar on weekends, and if you have free time maybe you can pass by their to ask someone about the rules like what is the best time or date that we can play, not unless you don't know the place. if only i have a car i will visit the place for us now if you like me to come with you i'll be willing to join. you can ask the guard or at least something posted outside since your arabic you can easily talk to them gogogo. bro