Looking for a flat/room

Hi,

I am staying three months in Mumbai to do a research about slums rehabilitations. I am looking for a flat in Bandra, Matunga, Mahim, fully furnished and well located. It can aslo be on a sharing basis. Budget is to be discussed.

If you have any contacts please let me know, it will be very helpful.

Call me on 9930143957
[email protected]

Thanks,

Eleonore

hi Eleonore94,
you could try the Spastic Society which is located in Bandra West near the Bandra Reclaimation.  Dont be deterred by the name.  They have well kept accomodations which they normally give out to working women and students. 
The twin sharing room rents out for Rs 9000/- to 10,000/- per month max.  This includes breakfast and dinner and if one wishes to have lunch there you can buy a coupon for Rs.25/- a meal.  The independent rooms are more expensive and could range between Rs.20,000/- per month inclusive of meals.  the room has a tv in it.  i heard this from a student.
will try to get more details about the telephone contact etc.

Eleonore94 wrote:

Hi,

I am staying three months in Mumbai to do a research about slums rehabilitations. I am looking for a flat in Bandra, Matunga, Mahim, fully furnished and well located. It can aslo be on a sharing basis. Budget is to be discussed.

If you have any contacts please let me know, it will be very helpful.

Call me on 9930143957
[email protected]

Thanks,

Eleonore

Hi,
I am studying spanish.I am in Mumbai.
I have not been regularly using the Expat.com.Which is why I could not be of any assistance earlier.
If you need something please let me know.
Regards
Arthand