Active People

I'm still up for paintballing.. Can someone put together an idea of costs and logistics please.

I think I could do November 17th.

i am fine with 17th Nov too.

The date is fine with me too.

alright peeps up for paintball

I found 2 sites..

http://www.weplaypaintball.com/http://www.crossfire.com.sg/

We got to pick which so we can make a booking. I can arrange for it. Let me know how many of us are playing.

Cheers!

Great! Seems it will cost anywhere between 35-50 SGD. 12 people had shown an interest, but I'm not sure how many of them are following this thread anymore. We have enough time till the 17th for all of them to re-confirm, or for others to join in. Really looking forward to it

damn...17th is wednesday....working day...wud have been better if we can go on sat..weekend

shauky wrote:

damn...17th is wednesday....working day...wud have been better if we can go on sat..weekend

17th November is a saturday!

Haha my bad..i wad looking in oct ..17 is fine

hi

but the problem is the pp are all over the place and how do we get them together again.. see
a bit of problem...:-(

Yes, its a problem. We can only wait and hope that they join in. Any other suggestions?

I am a total newb, but is there any way that fewer people could play the game and still enjoy it? Like playing in a smaller area?

I would usually suggest airsoft as an alternative, but from a quick google search, it seems this is not legal in SG... can anyone confirm?

Hi everyone

More or less we did receive reply from the people that they can make it on 17th Nov.

Below are the few that have not replied :

- Tony Fischer
- Agnesveres
- Kerzam
- Bingchun Hou
- Bovaria
- Centrica

Sjkenny85 - Understand you are bringing a few of your friends, could you also let us know how many are there so that we can make a booking.

Cheers

everyone wakeup...response is quite dull...pls confirm ur attendance with elaine...

Hi there,

I'm not going to be able to make it, I'll speak to Agnes tonight but I'm pretty sure Tony is out of the country at that point.

Steve Pressland

Can I join to paintball, or there can be only 12?

sjkenny85 wrote:

Hello,

I am really up for meeting up with people on this chat, and doing some sports. :)

Please let me know who I should send my number to, to organise meeting up with everyone.

I recently signed up for Dragon boat racing for an Expat team which I start on Saturday if anyone fancies coming too?

SJ

Hi

Which Team are you in? By the way are your friends still interested the the paintball game this Sat?

Jessica2007 wrote:

alright peeps up for paintball

I found 2 sites..

weplaypaintball.com/

crossfire.com.sg/

We got to pick which so we can make a booking. I can arrange for it. Let me know how many of us are playing.

Cheers!

Hi Jessica

Can you go ahead to make the booking for the game this Saturday 17th Nov as it is a bit of a problem to pend for more to reply. Below are the people who had responded and confirmed they are ok with the date:

- abooliya
- rainbowday
- shauky
- jacintha89
- jessica2007
- julien_A
- andrejcz
- sjkenny85
- farseev

Let us know if anything more you need from us.

Thanks

hey, im sorry, i cant make it..hurt my leg during soccer match last weekend hence cannot even walk damn...will be active once i recover

cheers!

Hey I'm new to the blog and to Singapore, would love to paintball, sounds like Saturday?  Shoot me a message if its happening and I'm in!

Hey guys,

Crossfire Paintball requires 14 days advance booking.
WePlayPaintball needs a $214 booking deposit. Sorry but I don't want to make the deposit myself without assurance that all you guys will be there.

I guess we may push this another time.

Jessica2007 wrote:

Hey guys,

Crossfire Paintball requires 14 days advance booking.
WePlayPaintball needs a $214 booking deposit. Sorry but I don't want to make the deposit myself without assurance that all you guys will be there.

I guess we may push this another time.

Hi Jessica

Thanks for your finding and didnt know we need to place deposit with such a big amount. Yeah better dun do anything first to play safe cos the people are not responding well to it...We shall see next time...

Hi All

I hope you enjoyed paintball. I guess I miss the event. Pls PM me know if you have other events coming up.

Cheers

Itali, there was no paintball..but nxt time sure

I'm totally newbie here.

I'm outgoing person, who love outdoor sports... swimming, ball game, dance...

Recently crazy about Zumba and swimming. ^^ if anyone of you interested on it do msg me!

Btw, why dont you guys plan a trip to batam or malaysia for the paintball?

Hi everyone, I'm new - just arrived in Singapore!
This is the post I was hoping for....outdoor activities and sports!
Have you already arranged anything for Volleyball or Beach volleyball?

And, btw, nice to mee you all :)
Domi

What has happened to this thread? lol
Any active people/group here? :)

I was thinking about playing beach volley at TBC this weekend, anyone interested?

Not enough active people here. I tried organizing a game of paintball back in November, but the response was lukewarm. Beach volleyball is always fun. If you're playing this Saturday, I'm in. Got a football match on Sunday. Let me know. Cheers!

lol I can see that too. I was looking for any events or meet-ups and can't find any. I can find more scheduled ones at meetup.com.

@abooliya

count me in for the paintball list!

Sorry for an extremely late response, but paintball was scrapped a long time ago

jeadriano wrote:

@abooliya

count me in for the paintball list!

@abooliya

yea i suppose brother!

so any plan coming?

I don't know. People will have to show some interest. We could arrange something like beach volleyball or something

Hey there, I would be in to play beach volleyball. :)

Hoping to resurrect the thread. Read through the posts and a lot of people apparently claims to be active but nobody wants to sign up for activities...lol :P

Anyway, if anyone is interested, there's a group of us that practice Vinyasa yoga at the Singapore Botanic Gardens every weekend - either Saturday or Sunday. Focus is on improving fitness quickly, no spiritual mumbo jumbo. :D We go for brunch afterwards sometimes if enough people are free to do so. Hit me up if you want to join. It's fun and it works!

Hello all!

bingchun.hou wrote:

Nice post here, everyone

I'm starting to work out recently too. I do yoga and jogging (as I have a bet with my friend to run a half marathon by next year..any training tips?)and used to play squash (but don't know where to find a court here in SG, seems like most of the squash courts are in residential condo or clubs...) but I'm up for any new activities and meet ups. Count me in.

How about rock climbing?

btw, have you guys had paintball yet? I'd like to join too. I organized a paintball event for my company last month, let me know if you need any help.

Cheers,
Jean

Hello Jean, you could use the squash court at my place if it is not too far for you. I rarely use the facilities as usually I will be at work or having night classes. Drop me a mail if you are free!