Are there any Pawn Shops in Mauritius

Hi everyone,
We are wanting to sell some of our stuff and went online to look for pawn stores but we couldnt find any, can someone please point us in the right direction.

Many Thanks

no i have never seen a pawn store in mauritius.
you can sell stuff in the newspapers classifieds sections

Thank you, only problem is it isnt big stuff, its like a few odd items, bowls, mugs etc

Hi Lau, are you finally making the move to Mauritius?  I am planning a trip to Mauritius in December for a month.  I must say I have never seen a pawn shop in Mauritius but will ask my Mauritian friends for you.  I have a feeling there might be something of this nature in Flacq one of my friends sold a gold ring to a place that might be a pawn shop there, but maybe it's not called "pawn".

It has been a long time since I last saw a pawn shop in Mauritius. The only ones I ever knew were in Port Louis and as far as I know, both of them have closed down.

lau_fox wrote:

Thank you, only problem is it isnt big stuff, its like a few odd items, bowls, mugs etc

You could always put an ad in your local shop - but if they are ordinary mugs, bowls, crockery etc you could always donate them to the local church or give them to either your maid or one of your friends maids :)