Running anyone?

Hi everyone,

Anyone interested in making a running group?  I haven't run in Nairobi yet, but would like to get in 15-20 miles a week.  It doesn't matter how fit you are, anyone is welcome!  We could meet a few times a week, explore different parts of Nairobi while of course getting in a good exercise.  Message me if you want to join!

Traci

I would love to do that. So we are 2 now.

I go to the gym everyday anyway. Running is cool!

Ciao

I had someone else interested, so we are 3!  :o)

We are four now,have added some weight and i want to shed it.

Awesome!  Maybe we can plan to run at the Nairobi Arboretum sometime soon.  It is only a 1 mile or so around, but we can run it a few times or however many everyone wants to do.  :o)

Yes we can plan for that

Why don't we try something this Saturday afternoon? Say 4:00 PM?

:-)

Yes, that sounds good.  How about 4:00 at Arboretum on Saturday.  If anyone knows of anywhere else that is better, let me know.

Thats a great idea

hy Traci wn and where? how long will it take? i rly wana give it a tryyy :)

traciyosh wrote:

Yes, that sounds good.  How about 4:00 at Arboretum on Saturday.  If anyone knows of anywhere else that is better, let me know.

@Traciyosh [wonderful to have met you over the weekend :)]now this is what i need, i think with the cold season i might have eaten a bit extra..will confirm  to you this on friday :-)

Haha, great!  Hope to see you there!

This is an option to add to the run. It is called M100 :-)

youtube.com/watch?v=bkD9LwDBWW0

I'll give it a try.  Are you the trainer on this one?  :)

I am not good enough to call myself a trainer :-) We will just have some fun together. You know, the more you sweat the better you feel afterwards :-)

Yes, I agree!  :)

So are we still on tomorrow?

Yes, tomorrow at 4:00 at the Nairobi Arboretum!  See you there!

how many are we so far: :)

How will we communicate when we get there?

I am not sure how many are coming...maybe 4 or 5.  More wanted to, but are out of town.  So, hopefully more can come if we decide to do it again sometime.

People Coming

Myself
Almasi
Traci
Krystn
Snow

We are 5 so far

Snow I need your mobile number. The others I have

I will call you tomorrow to coordinate like last time

My humble suggestion is to bring:
1) Training Shoes & Tracksuit or Training shorts
2) Extra T-Shirts (To get changed and avoid cold after sweating)
3) Small Bottle of Water
4) Towel

I look forward to meeting you all tomorrow

Ciao

Great!  Thanks Enzo.

:/ i was planning but no reply..

Are you guys still running?

Sasa, in the future when in kenya ( in January ), could Put me in your group of runners, would greatly appreciate it,
Asate sana.