My new life in Valencia

Hello :)!
I came across this website and said i would join, it seems like a great way to get in contact with people. I am hoping to move to Valencia come September.I fancy a change and a bit of spontaneity.
I have no accommodation or anything like that sorted yet as i am still looking for a TEFL job in the area. A friend of mine will also be coming with me and will be looking for work. Any advice is really appreciated!! Thanks :)!
Ailbhe

Hello Ailbhe.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I invite you to read these articles on Work in Spain and Accommodation in Spain. It might be useful.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Ailbhe,

I don't think I can offer you any advice. . But I think I'm in the same situation as you :)! Been offered a teaching job in Valencia starting September, have no accommodation, etc., but I'm trying to sort something out, some kind of apartment share! Would love a bit of a change for the year :)! Have you and your friend found jobs or accommodation yet? 

Sinéad

Hey sinead, I wrote you a mail :)!

[Moderated]

Dear Ailbhe,

There are a lot of websites to look for jobs, im not sure if i can put links of other websites.

There are also companies that search jobs. As Adecco or Michael Page, just google it.

Most of english native people work as an english teacher as spanish people are quite intested on learning the language. There is more demand on chlidren classes.

What kind of job are you looking for?