Cost of living in denmark copenhagen

hi
iam saima i got green card now plannig to come to coupenhagon can any 1 guide whats costing of living in coupenhagon per month
plz Can anyone help me to get an idea about expenses in Copenhagen for following:
1. Cost of accomodation (for studio appartment OR one room with chared kitchen...)
2. Cost of daily living expenses (e.g. Grocery etc) considering I will cook at home.
3. Cost of utilities e.g. Wwater, electricity, gas, internet
4. Cost of local travel within city (montlhy pas)
5. Cost of mobile phone connection

Any other cost, if any..

* Accommodation - Roughly 6000 kroner monthly including water and electricity bills

* Food: The cheapest way is to buy from supermarkets and grocery stores, if you are from Pakistan then I can tell you there are some Pakistani-owned grocery shops in Copenhagen. Milk, rice , bread, meat , potatoes are fairly cheap in Denmark meaning that these things should be your least expenses unless you dine out in restaraunts often.

Milk: 1 euro
Basmati rice: 2 euro
Potatoes: 2 euro
Chocolates, 200 gram: 3 euro

* The Mobile networks and phones offer competitive prices, and you can get them cheap , also the Internet - to call Pakistan you are better off buying the Lebara simcard and network, Lebara is an award winning network for international calls

* Public transportation is expensive , and also train journeys between parts of Denmark.

hi sarah i m a dental surgeon from pakistan i just want to know the scope of dental surgeon in denmark is it a good place for a dental surgeon with that much ov taxes
regards

Hi i am faisal.. i live in lahore and about to get green card.. how well did u settle in denmark and what do u advise . thanks.pl reply on [email protected]:):):)

I heard Lahore is a good city

Even in old days it was popular , it was one of the capitals of Mughal India but also in the Sikh Empire.

It is also a historic place in the creation of Pakistan - Lahore Resolution.

faisaloo wrote:

Hi i am faisal.. i live in lahore and about to get green card.. how well did u settle in denmark and what do u advise . thanks.pl reply on [email protected]:):):)